Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 6:08:50 PM EDT
Went to an early voting session in TN today, got it all out of the way. Though I left half the stuff blank because it was all local crap I never heard of. Only part that pissed me off was that they want to enable a wheel tax for my county. So every time you go get a license plate, you gotta pay $25 or more depending on the wheels you got or something. Stupid jerks.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad you voted.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I just let my 9 yr old vote for me today. Her first question was "why can't I just vote for all the  republicans". She said one of the teachers at school was going to vote for all the Democrats and she doesn't like her and wanted to vote for republicans.

I tried to explain politics to her and gave up after 2 minutes. I figured she already had a good working knowledge.

I let her vote on my absentee ballot, with a watchful eye, and didn't find any fault. Pretty sad when a 9 yr old shows more common sense than a hell of a lot adults.

Thats my girl.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I voted in Texas today. Very long line – had about an hour wait. Mostly senior citizens.

Think I'll vote absentee next time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top