Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2002 10:32:26 PM EDT
Are all womenz dirty sluts?

Back in my middle school days, it was my fantasy that every girl be just as horny as i was, even so, i always found myself alone in  my room going five-on-one. Now that i am in college, it seems my wish has finally come true, only now i wish i could just find a girl that isnt a fvcking slut, so far im having no luck, and its got me down.

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 10:36:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Before, you wanted all the girls to sleep with you, so now that they will you want the one that wont?

Beware what you wish for... you may get it.

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Mmmm.....sluts.

Wish I knew more sluts in college.  I had a long distance gf all but my last semester.  And I was hooked up with one girl that last semester.  What a waste. [:P]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#3]
So, what's the problem again?
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 1:07:26 AM EDT
[#4]
[bounce]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 2:42:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Once you leave college it'll be back to 5-on-1 I assure you. Take advantage of your situation and learn something about the opposing sex. Date a lot! By making your mistakes now you will be better prepared to choose wisely in your late 20's when you really want to find Ms Right and start a family.

Lighten up. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 4:21:19 AM EDT
[#6]
99% of womminz are useless when it comes to being financially responsiable,logic,practical and senseable.SMARTEN UP and[sex] DO"EM while the doing's good'n'plentiful!Tell me your not LOOKING for the ONE in college[rolleyes]......and yes,for the right enticements THEY"RE ALL SLUTS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top