BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 10:10:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Because Captain Carl says so. Arrrrgh!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm curuous why you'd be worried about that.......
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Because of the proteins fish contains.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Mmmmm....tuna sandwich!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Because I have a tendancy to get tremors in my hands due to eating problems.  If I forget to eat (which is often) my hands shake.  I have noticed if I eat fish it goes away REALLY fast compared to eat ing other foods

SGtar15
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Fish are healthy animals.  Swimming is good exercise and fish do a lot of swimming.  When was the last time you saw a fat fish?

Seriously theyre full of lots of proteins and fatty acids that you use for lots of good things.  Jump on google and do a search for "nodes of ranvier" or "schwann cells".  You should be able to find a breakdown of nerve tissue.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because I have a tendancy to get tremors in my hands due to eating problems.  If I forget to eat (which is often) my hands shake.  I have noticed if I eat fish it goes away REALLY fast compared to eat ing other foods

SGtar15

Your not everweight are you? I mean, no matter how much you eat you dont have to exercise and your still average to thin right?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Fish contain Omega Faty acids which are important in building and maintaining the lining of the neurons.  IE your brain cells.  This is not related (to my knowledge) to your discription of your hands shaking etc.  I presume this is because you are low on sugar, I don't know why fish would help more than other foods.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:33:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Mmm fish brains.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:38:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Fish contain Omega Faty acids which are important in building and maintaining the lining of the neurons.  IE your brain cells.  This is not related (to my knowledge) to your discription of your hands shaking etc.  I presume this is because you are low on sugar, I don't know why fish would help more than other foods.

yes...absolutelty right...Omega 3 fatty acids, and YOU sir Sgt, may be hypoglycemic.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:39:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Kacer swears by the stuff....keeps trying to get me to eat more.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:53:49 PM EDT
[#12]
probably doesn't mean much but I usually feel good after eating tuna
(maybe the subliminal message from the smell  )                                                                                                                                                                              
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:56:01 PM EDT
[#13]
because of the omega 3 fatty acids.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:25:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGtar15

Your not everweight are you? I mean, no matter how much you eat you dont have to exercise and your still average to thin right?

Pretty much...I can lose weight just sitting.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:27:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kacer swears by the stuff....keeps trying to get me to eat more.

Ummmm...

Er.....

Well...you see. Stoner_Student...ummmm

What I am trying to say is that some words have double meaning and...well.

Ahhh the heck with it....Enjoy the hotdog.

SGatr15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top