Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2003 7:48:14 AM EDT
My buddies are coming back and I am going to meet them in southern california. They are telling me that I have to go down there and rent a girl. Supposedly prostitution is legal down in TJ. They claim the girls are safe because they make them get tested at the brothels? (i can't see how anything is safe down there)

Any truth to this?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:49:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Beware the man hands.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:52:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Why go to Mexico and take a chance?

Las Vegas has the same thing, you can gamble, go to a legal brothel, buy fireworks and maybe run into some people like I did shooting their guns not to far off the highway.  

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:11:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why go to Mexico and take a chance?

Las Vegas has the same thing, you can gamble, go to a legal brothel, buy fireworks and maybe run into some people like I did shooting their guns not to far off the highway.  
View Quote

Yeah I could rent a full auto too!
How much does is cost for some "fun" down there? At some of the places isn't it like 400bucks to bang a chick?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Prostitution is not legal in TJ.

Niether is giving all of your money and your watch to a cop just to keep from going to jail - however, that don't mean much when all you want to do is come home in one piece.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:31:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Prostitution is not legal in TJ.

View Quote

laws are really up for debate in TJ, "So is this legal if I pay you 20 bucks??"
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Check your PM.  Some of you guys are misinformed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Buddies? Riiiight. Dont sell you AKs to get a hooker, you will regret it.
CH
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#8]
So let me get this straight.

You are planning on going to a whore house and sticking your little johnson into a hole that has been plugged 100's maybe even 1000's of times by different other johnsons and you want to know the safest way to go about it??

SHHHHHHEEEEET!

You're on your own boy.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's everything the new visitor to TJ needs to know: [url]http://www.tijuanazonanorte.com/zonaclubs.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#10]
No thank you, my prejudices against those places will suffice!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:11:26 AM EDT
[#11]
These people are not your friends. This goes way beyond a practical joke. Do you think for a minute that any whore is going to retire because she has AIDS? They have to make a living and that's all they know.  Do yourself a very big favor and tell your friends to get their own dates.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#12]
yeah i agree, i wouldnt bang a TJ hooker but a few beers and a $20 HJ from a hot latina can really help a homesick GI......er, um thats what i heard anyway.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
yeah i agree, i wouldnt bang a TJ hooker but a few beers and a $20 HJ from a hot latina can really help a homesick GI......er, um thats what i heard anyway.
View Quote

yeah no harm in a quick HJ or bj.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Go to Carson City.
Plenty of "ranches" out that way.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:49:02 AM EDT
[#15]
That place is a shithole, with shitty people working every place you look. If you must go...Just stay on Revolucion street. Dont get off Revolution street!

If you are there to only get laid..goto the Hard Rock cafe, find a nice drunk American girl and take her back to the U.S. side
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#16]
I hear from Sherm that the donkey shows are just da bomb.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#17]
why would anyone want to 'rent a girl'?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:20:30 AM EDT
[#18]
with all the free stuff running around why in the hell would anyone pay for it? You got a third nipple or something that runs the hotties off?

mike
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
with all the free stuff running around why in the hell would anyone pay for it? You got a third nipple or something that runs the hotties off?

mike
View Quote

Wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:31:42 AM EDT
[#20]
From someone who has partied in TJ take it from me,  that place is a fucking shit hole to the core.

It is only cool if you are underage and can't party here in the states.  That is the ONLY reason I can see why someone would leave San Diego and go to TJ.

I have been in a few of the strip clubs down there and they are nothing like the states.  The woman are very nasty for the most part and some of the clubs are in basements with leaky pipes and weird smells.

You run the risk of dropping your drawers and getting rolled by the bitches "home boys".  It happens all the time.

Stay in San Diego and party around the Gas Lamp District,  you will have more fun and won't get in trouble.

By the way,  there are plenty of horny chicks here in the U.S.  If you really want a hooker,  come to Vegas and drive about 45 minutes out to Pahrump,  you can get fixed up real nice there.  It's gonna cost you though,  plan on dropping around $300 to get off.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:34:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Because you don't pay a whore for sex...you pay her to go away afterwards.......think about it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Because you don't pay a whore for sex...you pay her to go away afterwards.......think about it.
View Quote

or not to call you a hour later...
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Keep the jobs inside the US! Support our economy! HA HA HA
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Let me echo the "Don't bother with TJ" sentiment. Go to the Red Onion in SD and put the mack on one of the hundreds of drunk college girls there.

Your T cell count will thank you for it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Las Vegas has the same thing, you can gamble, go to a [b]legal[/b] brothel
View Quote

Try not to spread mis-information.

Prostitution is NOT legal in Vegas!
This is a myth  and has been beat to death. It is not legal in that county... It is however legal in other countys in Nevada but In not sure which ones.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I'm not a doctor but yes there is harm in getting a BJ, wear a rubber if you are even thinking about one of those nasty bitches sucking your little man.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:44:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, what he said. Double-bag and hose-clamp.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:07:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is a myth  and has been beat to death. It is not legal in that county... It is however legal in other countys in Nevada but In not sure which ones.
View Quote

Well,  drive about 40 miles "over the hump to Pahrump" and you are good to go.  Nye county has much love.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:34:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Just got to be outside of Clark county, plenty of brothels.  It's going to be a lot more expensive, but it's better than TJ.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:23:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I hear from Sherm that the donkey shows are just da bomb.
View Quote

Best not get too drunk, lest YOU wind up as the main attraction!!![sex]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:28:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Stay out of the "Tittie-Twister" if ya know what's good for ya...
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Keep the jobs inside the US! Support our economy! HA HA HA
View Quote

LMFAO hahahahahaha A TRUE AMERICAN!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just make sure to check under the hood first.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#34]
[shock] Prostitution in Mexico!!! LOL!!! When I was in school (60's) we used to go to "Boys Town" in Cuna...would go down with a ten in my pocket buy a carton of cigs,drink all night,get laid twice,cross back over and have breakfast and still get home with money in my pocket!! LOL Those were the days......[beer]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:44:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Well,  drive about 40 miles "over the hump to Pahrump" and you are good to go.  Nye county has much love.
View Quote

Mmmmm.................Cherry patch![;)]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Another nice thing about Nevada brothels, they seem to all stock water in jugs in case you have auto problems and need it.  They also do things like sell teeshirts.  Stop in, they are friendly, check out the menu.  Don't ask me how I know. 3rd hand information I swear!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top