Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2007 11:47:29 AM EDT
I was reading BELEG's post about Predators vs Zombies, then it hit me! Zombie Predators! Yeah, a bunch of predators come down to earth and they're zombies!

you guys may be hot shit with your AR's against human zombies, let's see what you can do against the predator-zombies!

for starters, what kind of firearm? will it penetrate the predator-zombies helmet?

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking Zombie Vampires.  Zombie bites Vamp, vamp is undead zombie!
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
for starters, what kind of firearm? will it penetrate the predator-zombies helmet?

I'm not sure; anyone know the ballistic gel penetration data of a davey crocket?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 2:42:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not sure; anyone know the ballistic gel penetration data of a davey crocket?

Amen
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
If 10 millimeter explosive tip caseless works on Predators-Aliens it's more than enough on Zombie-Predators.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 2:53:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tests have been conducted but no gel was recovered.

Fuckin' a. Nuke and Pave.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I would be more afraid of the regular ones than the zombie ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top