Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2010 8:51:50 PM EDT
I vote for Paz vega
Link Posted: 5/22/2010 8:55:14 PM EDT
[#1]
The chick who played the horny robot.

They have to find her, traumatized and shaken from the experience of being used as a model, and eager to help where possible.  We could even have scenes where robot versions of her try to fool the other human characters, and they could lead to great catfights and maybe some mud wrestling.
Link Posted: 5/23/2010 12:51:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2010 7:00:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Any brunette with long legs and pretty eyes will do.  Acting skillz are optional.   ...so are cloths
Link Posted: 5/23/2010 8:15:11 AM EDT
[#4]
No one: hopefully there won't be another Transformers movie.
Link Posted: 5/23/2010 12:45:09 PM EDT
[#5]
If they brought back that Aussie gal from the first one I just might go see it...robot chick from the second would be good, too.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/23/2010 8:35:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any brunette with long legs and pretty eyes will do.  Acting skillz are optional.   ...so are cloths

FTW

Link Posted: 5/23/2010 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#7]
lela star
Link Posted: 5/24/2010 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#8]
all these posts and no pics? disappointing
Link Posted: 5/24/2010 7:54:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/25/2010 3:21:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What, did she back out of the movie?

More like she got thrown out of the movie because she thinks she's a star, and is too stupid to realize Michael Bay is the only reason she's not still working at a Hooters or wherever he found her.

As for who to replace her with? Who cares. Random slutty brunettes that can't act their way out of a paper bag can't be that hard to find.
Link Posted: 5/25/2010 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/25/2010 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I vote for Paz vega

So hot, but a little old for the role don't you think?

Link Posted: 5/26/2010 4:21:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OK.  I'll admit, I really liked the Transformers movies.  Why?  Because they are just fun entertainment with a pro-military message.  Megan Fox is hot and all, but she is dumb as rocks.  I'll say that she isn't as hot in my eyes lately since I've heard some of the stupid shit that comes out of her mouth.  I had read about some of the things she said about Michael Bay too.  Not smart since he made her career.  I bet she won't be hard to replace.  Every movie she has been in other than transformers has bombed.  I guess it goes to show that she is nothing without explosions and giant robots.

That is two films total. Perhaps Jonah Hex will do better.

However, I agree that she needs to learn to keep her mouth shut and also needs to start picking better roles.
Link Posted: 5/26/2010 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I am wishing the part goes to a well made tuna sandwich.

Link Posted: 5/30/2010 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Word in our tabloids is that the new female lead has been offered to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (Jason Stathans chick)...

Linky

Like to have been a fly on the wall for those meetings!

Producer: "Wow Michael, lets pick a model with absolutely no acting training or work in the past for one of the biggest blockbusters of next year, that's stupid"

Bay: "But she's a Victoria Secret model! And if I can replace Megan Fox, I can find a new producer. "

Producer: "Oh, thats different! Welcome to the team ms. hottie!
"
Link Posted: 5/31/2010 1:02:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I just hope whoever they bring in, it's not for the same character Fox played. I HATE when they do that shit.
Link Posted: 5/31/2010 7:14:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I just hope whoever they bring in, it's not for the same character Fox played. I HATE when they do that shit.

Totally agreed. And it's too funny that she thinks she's that great that she can try to push Awesome himself.

Could they replace her with a story and plot?
Link Posted: 5/31/2010 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like someone that might have a normal thumb...

From trashy to... well, looks like trashy again.

source
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 5:07:39 AM EDT
[#20]
This thread could have been alternately titled, "Who does Shia LeBouf get paid to make out with next?"

Link Posted: 6/1/2010 12:39:56 PM EDT
[#21]

The new girl looks horrible.

Link Posted: 6/2/2010 5:48:07 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

The new girl looks horrible.

She does. Looks like she got a triple shot of collagen in her freak lips.

I love this though

The Victoria's Secret beauty, who has no previous acting experience, reportedly auditioned for the role last Friday (21May10) and is now the favourite to replace Fox, who starred in the first two blockbusters but opted out of a third installment.

Look at that link... there are 5 other girls' names on there. She's the least hot of them all.

Huntington-Whiteley, 23, is said to be leading a shortlist of three potential stars, including

Michael Bay is a tool... a horny, old tool.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top