Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2001 7:44:41 PM EDT
now that i got my benelli, and since i shoot like a pro ( grin ) i need a nice vest for the national trap shoot i have comming up, anyone know where i should look??
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#1]
One of these ought to impress 'em.
[url]www.blackhawkindustries.com[/url]
or
[url]www.londonbridgetrading.com[/url]

heheh
CS
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 8:30:59 AM EDT
[#2]
haha, very funny
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#3]
contact NSFjojo, I'm sure he could recommend a good tactical ninja setup for your trap needs.
[x]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Your get-up will not make any difference.  The first time that you step up to the line, people will know if you are a "pro" or not.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#5]
If you're going to a trap shoot I suggest checking out [url]http://www.cabelsas.com[/url].
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:41:18 AM EDT
[#6]
[url]www.poseur.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:46:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
now that i got my benelli, and since i shoot like a pro ( grin ) i need a nice vest for the national trap shoot i have comming up, anyone know where i should look??
View Quote

Trap shooters are easily distracted / ticked off (kinda like golfers). Make sure you have a shell catcher for your  autoloader first.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#8]
hey, i already know this stuff, i like pissing people off with my shells, i like being just to the left of our other auto shooter on our squad, now HE gets to eat hulls. i have shot trap for a while, i know exacatlly waht i need, i just cant fina anyone eho sells um, i want a 10x sporting clays vest, as it has a large hull pouch. cabelas has one, but its all black, i dont know if i like that.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:15:22 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a 10x, and like it a lot.

I see that you are in the Midwest.  Try Galyan's sporting goods.  They usually have a pretty good selection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top