Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2008 8:09:30 AM EDT
Legal one's of course   Things like kflex  I see places in mexico and Canada selling online pharmacies  are any reliable and is the stuff you get from them good?

I only ask as I have a sinus infection this weekend and had I had some kflex it would be clearing up   I hate having to go to a doc  pay him $80 for a 5 min visit and all he ever does is write a script for kflex and send me on my way

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 8:20:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah man give it a shot.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 8:45:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Find a new doc, but watch out for drugs that may/may not be what you think they are.

Doc in a Box?  Like Patient First around you?

CVS has in-house diagnosticians and the are PAs or something so they can write a script on the spot.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 8:49:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Find a new doc, but watch out for drugs that may/may not be what you think they are.

CVS has in-house diagnosticians and the are PAs or something so they can write a script on the spot.

Walgreens as well.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought about doing the same when I get sinus issues like once a year. I prefer Allegra and it's like 12 bucks in Mexico.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#5]
The U.N. is pushing doctors to prescribe antibiotics less.  This will lead to the occasional disability and death of patients, but it is for the common good.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 9:14:15 AM EDT
[#6]
But, but,but...........I thought our medical care was the best in the world!?
Mexicans must laugh their asses when they see us cross the border for desperately needed medicine. "Now whos the Illegal, gringo?"

Effing Insurance companies and Pharma Companies are ALL to blame for this.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 9:20:55 AM EDT
[#7]
If you go to Progresso in Mexico you should see all the old people buying a year worth of medications there. How about teeth cleanings for $5. The medicines are legit and you pay basically what you would with your insurance co-pay if you have one without going to the doctor first. The Mexicans who have these businesses where educated in the US, but decide to to business in Mexico for lower taxes and less insurance costs.

I went in being skeptical, but I'd go buy medicine there and get teeth cleaned again.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Walgreens as well.

Really?!

Tell me more.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 10:07:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Legal one's of course   Things like kflex  I see places in mexico and Canada selling online pharmacies  are any reliable and is the stuff you get from them good?

I only ask as I have a sinus infection this weekend and had I had some kflex it would be clearing up   I hate having to go to a doc  pay him $80 for a 5 min visit and all he ever does is write a script for kflex and send me on my way

the local gas station is where i see alot of people buy theirs.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 7:18:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I checked that out  and while interesting I still have a $59 doc visit on top of meds  

I'm looking for a way to get a script writen for free  I know  no one rides for free.  just irksome that it costs me $60 to tell the doc I need a script for kflex and have him write it for me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top