Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2001 1:02:13 PM EDT
I want one of those military shoulder holster for a Colt 1911.  I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for one.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Watch the internet auctions like auctionarms.com or gunbroker.com

I've found some pretty cool stuff that way and if you play the game properly you can get a good deal.

Good luck,
JT
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure they still make them, but El Paso Saddlery made very high quality reproductions of all the GI holsters, in right and left hand.
Also I've seen cheaper 'replicas' at Internation Military Antiques www.ima-usa.com
and several places that advertise in Shotgun News.

You might do an online search for the web surplus stores.  Many of them will carry replicas.
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought mine from Sarco, but that was a couple years ago. It is the light brown (almost Blonde) colored leather with "U.S." embossed on it. I have seen the same shoulder holster at gun shows for $50 -75 in poor to good condition. I am not sure what I paid, but I am cheap , so it couldn't of been more than $30. Mine was in as - new condition when I got it.

Does anyone know if Internation Military Antiques www.ima-usa.com is a divsion of Sarco, They are in the same town??

Good luck on your search.

OSA
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 7:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top