Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 8:22:44 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/11/2004 8:26:39 AM EST by tc6969]
abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20040511_925.html

Bastards. and the media will still report how bad WE treat prisoners.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:25:22 AM EST
The U.S. should adopt a policy in which 100 muslims would be deskinned and what's left of their carcasses set afire for every American killed by them. They must be taught.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:26:33 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:29:44 AM EST
The terrorists freedom fighters can do no wrong in the eyes of the media.

They'll justify it as 'revenge' for the 'abuse' of iraqi prisoners, even though the Muslims have been doing this type of shit all along.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:32:11 AM EST
I have to admit that I don't usually use phrases like "Nuke 'Em All" and such. But I am going to have to say a big NUKE 'EM ALL right f'in now...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:32:36 AM EST

Originally Posted By HKocher:
The terrorists freedom fighters can do no wrong in the eyes of the media.

They'll justify it as 'revenge' for the 'abuse' of iraqi prisoners, even though the Muslims have been doing this type of shit all along.

Any excuse, either in the anti-US media or on the part of these terrorist dirtbags, will do. Wanna bet this actually happened long ago, and they are only now releasing it to make political hay? The revolution WILL be televised.....
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:36:16 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:36:49 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/11/2004 8:40:09 AM EST by HKocher]

Originally Posted By 95thFoot:

Any excuse, either in the anti-US media or on the part of these terrorist dirtbags, will do. Wanna bet this actually happened long ago, and they are only now releasing it to make political hay? The revolution WILL be televised.....

I was thinking the same thing. They did this with the Russians (in Chechnya), they did it to Daniel Pearl, they shot the Italian in the back of the head... It's not like this is anything new to them. Yet the media will probably blame this ALL on the US treatment of prisoners (which was juvenile and disgraceful, but not abusive IMHO).

I blame the media for this whole circus. I haven't been able to turn on a news channel in the last 2 weeks without hearing more BS about the 'torture' of iraqi prisoners...
Top Top