Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 7/2/2012 3:13:22 PM EDT
hi
not sure if it's some thing i have done on my end but i do not see Windham Weaponry any more when i click on the industry tab on the top of page any more
has some thing happened that i do not know about ?

kebe
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 1:56:17 PM EDT
Sometimes their payment lapses for a day or two. They have had a pretty big presence on the forums here, so I doubt they left without warning. Chance are we'll see them back in a few days.  

I believe this has happened with Spikes once, too.  But I might be wrong on that.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:00:09 PM EDT
Quoted:
Sometimes their payment lapses for a day or two. They have had a pretty big presence on the forums here, so I doubt they left without warning. Chance are we'll see them back in a few days.  

I believe this has happened with Spikes once, too.  But I might be wrong on that.

Or they don't renew, and they miss out on looking cool here.  Vltor's ran out, and they never returned.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:25:49 PM EDT
Hmmm, I messaged Eric from WW this morning and he replied almost right away.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:31:48 PM EDT
They still wont sell M16 carriers
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:52:23 PM EDT
From what the sales guy at Vance's Shooter Supply said, Bushmaster bought out Windham Weaponry.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 3:00:48 PM EDT
Quoted:
From what the sales guy at Vance's Shooter Supply said, Bushmaster bought out Windham Weaponry.

And this is how rumors start.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 3:02:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 3:08:56 PM EDT
Tell the guy at vances hes an idiot...Bushmaster is part of one company with 4 other firearms company so if someone bought out windham it would be the holding company that owns Bushmaster not Bushmaster itself...what people wont do to push their products...these are the gun shops you stay away from..next theyll be selling you a hesse rifle at a Colt price.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 3:51:32 PM EDT
Bushmaster was bought by a large conglomerate. Windham Weaponry was then started by ex-Bushmaster staff. So as you can see, Bushmaster would not be buying Windham.
It is true that Windham has entered into a partnership with Patriot Ordnance of Phoenix but they will still be making ARs in Maine.

Windham Info
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 4:50:13 PM EDT
Quoted:

You are just a fountain of misinformation aren't you...Sources????? Or do you just make this shit up as you go????
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 4:55:37 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are just a fountain of misinformation aren't you...Sources????? Or do you just make this shit up as you go????

Actually that did happen with Spike's.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:01:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:01:46 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see anywhere in there that I say I was 100% certain on anything I said.  I remembered a similar thread asking where Spike's had gone, and when I looked, they weren't in the industry forum for a day or two. Turned out a similar thing had happened, IIRC.

I was offering a suggestion, not giving the answer.

Why would you call me a "fountain of misinformation"? I barely post, I don't know what posts you're reading but it can't be mine.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:04:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:04:58 PM EDT
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That is usually what happens, a company does not pay, eventually th site shuts them down, then they pay. No big deal.  

now that should be source enough tbougie1
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:09:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:11:04 PM EDT
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That is usually what happens, a company does not pay, eventually th site shuts them down, then they pay. No big deal.  

now that should be source enough tbougie1

He usually yells at me too  

why would anybody yell at you

that is just sad
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:12:53 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

Switchh is right, it has happened with Spikes before.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:13:30 PM EDT

Quoted:

if it wasn't because of their selection of guns and being 2 miles away, I would avoid that place like the plague, I hear too many "facts" from sales guys and customers there

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:37:58 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Probably time to apologize.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:51:51 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Probably time to apologize.

I missed the confirmation that there had been a missed payment.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:59:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 4:26:30 AM EDT
Quoted:
They still wont sell M16 carriers

They sell M16 carriers :)

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 6:21:48 AM EDT
I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!! Aimless knows I am trying to kinder and gentler.....Damn, back to square one....

Day one of being nice....Everybody have a great Holiday.....LYMI
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:12:51 AM EDT
They're back.....
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:18:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:28:31 AM EDT
I plan on being nice as pie, Aimless
Top Top