Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/22/2008 3:32:53 AM EDT
It seems like most of the industry partners are back logged still, but has anyone ordered a complete flat top upper with m4 feed ramps in the last week or so and received it in a timely manner? Where'd you get it from? I was going to order from model 1 sales but they don't specify if their flat top uppers have m4 feed ramps.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 3:51:16 AM EDT
Last I heard Mark still had in stock at LaRue Tactical

Your gonna pay top dollar, but from what I hear they are top notch. I don't own one, out of my budget
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 3:53:45 AM EDT
If it was me, I wouldn't worry about M4 feed ramps, I have one and it maters not. From my POV, there is a slight increase in reliablity if you shoot FA. Just snatch up a good upper....now. Call Pete at Legal Transfers, I bought 2 4H uppers complete, they haven't come in yet and I really don't care if they have feed ramps, just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 4:18:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By lowdrag82:
If it was me, I wouldn't worry about M4 feed ramps, I have one and it maters not. From my POV, there is a slight increase in reliablity if you shoot FA. Just snatch up a good upper....now. Call Pete at Legal Transfers, I bought 2 4H uppers complete, they haven't come in yet and I really don't care if they have feed ramps, just my 2 cents.

I'm looking for one with m4 feed ramps, but thanks for the advice. I'm not looking to pay more than 120 for it either.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 4:23:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By friendlysniper:

I'm looking for one with m4 feed ramps, but thanks for the advice. I'm not looking to pay more than 120 for it either.

Is that a mis-print? A complete upper.. $120... you talking about airsoft?
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 4:25:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/22/2008 4:26:23 AM EDT by mjohn3006]
Originally Posted By Chesh97:

When he is saying complete upper he means complete upper receiver, just the receiver. Not stripped. I believe.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 4:42:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/22/2008 4:42:39 AM EDT by friendlysniper]
Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
Originally Posted By Chesh97:

When he is saying complete upper he means complete upper receiver, just the receiver. Not stripped. I believe.

Yeah. I'm not talking about the barrel and BCG and everything else, just the actual receiver itself w/ forward assist and ejection port.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 4:55:37 AM EDT
agh.. ok.. that makes better sence...
Top Top