Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2006 4:15:08 PM EDT
need to register a change of address with the goverment or the new state of residence with regards to any firearms you may have registered in your current state of residence?
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 4:18:49 PM EDT
Not in Texas, by God!  However, if you are the holder of an FFL, the answer is yes.

YMMV since you live in a state that treats its citizens like subjects.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top