Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 2:28:10 PM EDT
I never realized it but I do have a strategy, but a girl I knew a while back was talking about how sneaky it is.

I play up the friend nice guy role at first, works ok but you can't be a friend for too long or else you won't get anywhere. works pretty good for the ones that aren't super wild party girls.

I know my buddy has a opposite approach he just goes for it, works good for some of the girls but some are put off buy his confidence/ arrogance (its a fine line and sometimes we all cringe).
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Lick my eyebrows.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
If they are overweight, use a wheelbarrow.

No use throwing your back out.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Lots and lots and lots of alcohol....
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#4]
be yourself, be confident, and if youre going to speak, have something interesting to say.  if all else fails...a couple of ben franklins can usually do the trick.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:36:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Front end loader.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I give them coke.

-HS
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:01:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Bartles & James or Seagrams Gold used to work pretty well for me.

Ahh ... memories of the 80's. [:D]

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Jesus it's not that hard.

You smile to them, if they smile back you walk up and say hi.  Your foot is in the door then you'll either get good vibes or bad ones, get the phone number or set a date right then.

I'm poor, fat, and conservative in a liberal town and I manage to get dates!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Bent at the knees, wrap your arms around em' just below the buttock and lift. It's best to start with ones that aren't as heavy and work into it and watch the back. Once you mess that up you'll have a very hard time pickin' up anything, let alone women.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Grease her hips and throw a Twinkie through the doorway into your bedroom! Don't stand in front of the Twinkie!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Pull the car over to the curb, roll down window while keeping an eye out for cops......[;D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:02:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Rule one...

Make sure they won't leave you with a little suprise! You know, the kind that just keeps on giving.

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I have decided to cut out the preliminaries and go straight to an asylum for women, ask for the craziest inmate, and go from there.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#14]
My brother passes out the candy...and I drive the van. [devil]

I am kidding..bad joke.[toilet]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#15]
If you work with them and happen to be their boss, it's pretty easy.   Otherwise just introduce myself, be confident, and the world will turn!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have decided to cut out the preliminaries and go straight to an asylum for women, ask for the craziest inmate, and go from there.
View Quote

probably saner than some of the recent girls I met.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:47:15 PM EDT
[#18]
You want a strategy, or a successful strategy?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I like to go down to the slums and offer the hookers grapes, so they'll get into my coach like in the movie "from Hell"[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:22:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I say, "Shut up and get in the trunk bitch!"
It's never failed.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#21]
whats your strategy for picking up on women?
View Quote

I act very indifferent, I prefer them to make the first move.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:32:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You want a strategy, or a successful strategy?
View Quote

[rofl]

Sounds like me, I am so shy, I have always had to have the girl essentially tackle me to know she was interested.

One guy I know would pretend he was a virgin. It was amazing to see how many women wanted to take his cherry.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#23]
This is the last time.  You treat the queens like whores and the whores like queens.  How hard is that?  It does work.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Drugs are good!

If they're unconscious, it really is your word against theirs!

Eric The(AlcoholWasMySecondChoice)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Sorry Eric, won't always work

[b]In February1996 at Brown University, Adam Lack, a junior, had sex with a freshman after a frat party. He claims that he was sober and that she did not appear drunk. After they had sex, which he claims she initiated, she spent the night with him and gave him her phone number. A month and a half later however, the woman filed a complaint with Brown's equivalent of the Executive Committee, saying that she had been too drunk to consent to sex. Lack was found guilty of rape because, the committee said, he should have known she was drunk. The disciplinary board said that it was irrelevant whether she had either verbally consented to or initiated the sexual encounter.[/b]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drugs are good!

If they're unconscious, it really is your word against theirs!

Eric The(AlcoholWasMySecondChoice)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Sorry Eric, won't always work

[b]In February1996 at Brown University, Adam Lack, a junior, had sex with a freshman after a frat party. He claims that he was sober and that she did not appear drunk. After they had sex, which he claims she initiated, she spent the night with him and gave him her phone number. A month and a half later however, the woman filed a complaint with Brown's equivalent of the Executive Committee, saying that she had been too drunk to consent to sex. Lack was found guilty of rape because, the committee said, he should have known she was drunk. The disciplinary board said that it was irrelevant whether she had either verbally consented to or initiated the sexual encounter.[/b]
View Quote

ah yes the old double standard....

Either being drunk relieves you of responsibility for your actions (drunk driving is legal) or decisions you make when drunk like this are legal
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
In February1996 at Brown University, Adam Lack, a junior, had sex with a freshman after a frat party. He claims that he was sober and that she did not appear drunk. After they had sex, which he claims she initiated, she spent the night with him and gave him her phone number. A month and a half later however, the woman filed a complaint with Brown's equivalent of the Executive Committee, saying that she had been too drunk to consent to sex. Lack was found guilty of rape because, the committee said, he should have known she was drunk. The disciplinary board said that it was irrelevant whether she had either verbally consented to or initiated the sexual encounter.
View Quote

I should remember that if I ever get a DUI:

[i]Your honor, I was taken advantage of by car manufacturers.  They know full well that I, as a consumer, may choose to drink to excess in a public place and lose my ability to reason.  By selling me a car, they [/i]caused[i] this crime to happen.[/i]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#27]
dzlbenz beat me to it.. "I just sit at the bar licking my eyebrows"
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:37:40 AM EDT
[#28]
One guy asks another what line he uses to pick up women.

Other guy says "I just walk up to them and say "You wanna go fuck??'"

The first guys says "Damn!! I bet you get slapped a lot!"

The second guy says "Well yeah...but I get fucked a lot too!"

(There's some rule of life hidden in this somewhere)

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just make sure you bend at the knees...

Best advice I have is to "be interesting".  Women like that, for some reason.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:53:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Smile and if she smile back...keep on smiling. Do not say a word....and at the end of the night give her a light kiss on the lips.

Those who dare....Win!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:21:50 AM EDT
[#31]
I usually just adjust the 'bulge' I have at mid thigh.[;)]

My wife was reading over my shoulder and busted out laughing, I got no 'moves' I got no 'game'.WAH,[>Q]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This is the last time.  You treat the queens like whores and the whores like queens.  How hard is that?  It does work.  
View Quote

That's pretty much it and have money and alcohol standing by and a big d*ck!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Grease her hips and throw a Twinkie through the doorway into your bedroom! Don't stand in front of the Twinkie!
View Quote

[LOL]

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:37:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:54:13 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm over 50, and the rules have changed.
I strive to be a decent guy, work hard at living well each day, and have some fun in the process. There are lots of fine ladies 40+ that would be happy with that, and let you know it.
The games and hoop jumping are gone.

Lady Rain on the other hand can be pretty territorial.
It's a good thing that I am not dumb enough to look any futher than what I have.
It took a long time to get here, but life is good, I am content, and more than happy with what I have.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:30:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Troy knows his shit on this one!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:52:29 AM EDT
[#37]
I give them atleast 3 dollar bills after they dance then a lap dance...nah never mind
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:04:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Hey, Troy!  

We're waiting for you and Tat to do the FAQ on this one...

[:D]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:27:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Troy knows his shit on this one!
View Quote

Troy knows his shit on most of 'em.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Stuff it in her pooper, then post pics.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#41]
I let them approach me.  Probubly wont work for you fat, ugly, or old bastards though. you guys are on your own.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Walk up, smile, introduce yourself, give her a rose, and say" I've had a crush on you forever". Smile again. Ask for a date.
(Its worth a few $ to have a couple of roses ready)

Walk up, smile, say "I've been watching you".  
This immediately gets their attention.

Next "Little girl, you have a problem"
Establishes trust, gets them takling about themselves.

Next "But little girl, we both know that's not your real problem"
Really opens conversation up.

try it.

rk
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#45]
lift with your legs; not with your back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top