Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/22/2007 8:29:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/22/2007 8:29:21 AM EDT by theFatAirsoftKid47]
they would have to give me a ticket for me to want to go back to flea market fest ozzfest. but thats what ozzfest.com says. but do you have to buy the cd to get tickets or will it still be free after the cds are all sold? WTF is going on here?
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:31:36 AM EDT
It's free, I think it's going to suck this year but anyway...

It's a marketing stunt, get fans back into it, and to try to get people to buy his CD.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:33:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:37:22 AM EDT
For free Id go but I dont react well to large crowds
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:38:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Daytona955i:

It's a marketing stunt, get fans back into it, and to try to get people to buy his CD.

Probaly going to bring out the real lowlifes, the druggies and the unbathen, more so then usual.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:49:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/22/2007 8:49:48 AM EDT by Daytona955i]

Originally Posted By Taxman:

Originally Posted By Daytona955i:

Probaly going to bring out the real lowlifes, the druggies and the unbathen, more so then usual.

You have no idea (AKA I couldn't agree more...) Charging admission is good because it usually keeps out the people that really don't want to be there... With big festivals that means all the nasties, the dirty, and the shirtless.

This way the drug dealers don't have to take as much out of their profit, if they get in for free they can sell 10 less joints in the men's room and walk away with the same amount.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:53:38 AM EDT
To me the lineup is not as good as last year anyway, so I probably won't be going this year free or not.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 9:15:11 AM EDT
does ozzy preform at these anymore
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 9:48:23 AM EDT
I heard an interview with Ozzy about it . He said that it was " Free" to get in , but
it was going to cost you to get out . Of course I don't really believe anything
Ozzy has to say , because I don't think his brain ( Whats left of it ) and his mouth
are connected anymore
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 10:07:09 AM EDT
This year's Ozzfest is, hands down, the most horrible line-up EVER. You couldn't pay me to go sit through that garbage just to see Ozzy.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:30:39 PM EDT
i wouldnt sit through o$$y or black $abbath(with o$$y) anymore. he is too old and should have hung it up after the second year of o$$fest. lamb of god is the only band on the lineup so far that i would be interested in.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:32:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/22/2007 12:35:10 PM EDT by Zakk_Wylde_470]

Originally Posted By theFatAirsoftKid47:
i wouldnt sit through o$$y or black $abbath(with o$$y) anymore. he is too old and should have hung it up after the second year of o$$fest. lamb of god is the only band on the lineup so far that i would be interested in.

You need to put the crack-pipe down. If you think Ozzy or Sabbath can't hang live you must have some SERIOUSLY tainted shit. Ozzy or Sabbath live (or on the album, for that matter) blows LoG so far out of the water it's embarassing. Not that it's hard to be better than LoG, though.....
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:22:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zakk_Wylde_470:

Originally Posted By theFatAirsoftKid47:

You need to put the crack-pipe down. If you think Ozzy or Sabbath can't hang live you must have some SERIOUSLY tainted shit. Ozzy or Sabbath live (or on the album, for that matter) blows LoG so far out of the water it's embarassing. Not that it's hard to be better than LoG, though.....

i am not comparing LOG to o$$y or sabbath. i am saying ive been to all but one ozzfest and o$$y is getting old, and i have no interest in ever seeing him again.
Top Top