Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 10:56:43 AM EDT
I need some ear thingies like the FBI guys use. I need them to be small and undetectable. An invisible wire would be nice too.

I need em, so I can listen to audiobooks at work without anybody noticing

kinda like these...but I need em smaller:

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:58:33 AM EDT
[#1]

?

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This may fill your bill:  CEOTRONICS PDF page

The one at the top of page one uses an inductive coil that goes under your shirt, and a completely separate earpiece with no wires leading to it.  There is a palm PTT switch and lapel mic with the set.

Found it in 3 seconds with DOGPILE.

Edited to add I did not read your complete post, and want my 3 seconds back!  GET BACK TO WORK!!!

holy crap! thats badass! wireless!

thanks!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:55:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I need some ear thingies like the FBI guys use. I need them to be small and undetectable. An invisible wire would be nice too.

I need em, so I can listen to audiobooks at work without anybody noticing

You're my hero for the day.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This may fill your bill:  CEOTRONICS PDF page

The one at the top of page one uses an inductive coil that goes under your shirt, and a completely separate earpiece with no wires leading to it.  There is a palm PTT switch and lapel mic with the set.

Found it in 3 seconds with DOGPILE.

Edited to add I did not read your complete post, and want my 3 seconds back!  GET BACK TO WORK!!!

holy crap! thats badass! wireless!

thanks!

Heck, with something like that you could just tell anybody that notices that it's a hearing aid.  Plenty of people that aren't geriatrics do have them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top