Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/13/2006 3:39:00 PM EDT
Im looking for a song but I have no idea what the name of the song is or who sings it. I keep hearing it everywhere but cant ever seem to get a song or band name. In the song this guy is singing about going back to his home town where he was some kind of loser or something and talkin about his old school and the first girl he kissed and keeps singing' time to say it, time to say it, goodbye goodbye' and somethin about walkin out the back door. Ive even tried searching on these lyrics and got nothing. If anyone has the answer please tell me as I want that song!

thanx.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:39:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WolfAR15:
Im looking for a song but I have no idea what the name of the song is or who sings it. I keep hearing it everywhere but cant ever seem to get a song or band name. In the song this guy is singing about going back to his home town where he was some kind of loser or something and talkin about his old school and the first girl he kissed and keeps singing' time to say it, time to say it, goodbye goodbye' and somethin about walkin out the back door. Ive even tried searching on these lyrics and got nothing. If anyone has the answer please tell me as I want that song!

thanx.

"Photograph" by Nickelback.

What do I win?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:40:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/13/2006 3:40:40 PM EDT by BigBang]
That's the Brokeback Mountain theme song you have stuck in your head
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:45:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By deej86:

thanx.

What do I win?

heres a cookie.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:48:20 PM EDT
Ron Jeremy in another pointless Hedge Hog Bang Her Brains Out?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:48:41 PM EDT

thanx.

What do I win?

damn...40 seconds! Arfcom service at its finest!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:49:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By -Absolut-:

thanx.

What do I win?

damn...40 seconds! Arfcom service at its finest!

I soooo wanted to get in first.
Top Top