Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2001 5:36:35 PM EDT
everybody has one, so lets hear what you hate about your boss the most.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
He's always THERE.  The guy is a bona fide workaholic.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, as my current boss is pretty cool, I spend most of my time hating my ex boss.

What I hate most about him is that he is still breathing!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Her breathing. Its the in...out...in...out all the time! Over and over!! Its driving me crazy!!!

[whacko]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got 2 bosses who are equals- partners in the company.
They're both cool, in fact one of them invited me to the range tonight.[:)]
The only problem is communication. I'll sometimes be doing a job for one guy, and the other one will give me something else to do instead. It gets confusing sometimes.
My work environment is very casual and pretty fun, which helps. We all call each other names all day long, pull pranks, and throw stuff at each other.

My last boss was a complete [b]idiot[/b]. I'd like to make him a poop sandwich, but he doesn't like bread...
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#5]
The fact that all 11 of them will still be alive tomorrow?[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/aahmed/sad.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:51:20 PM EDT
[#6]
She uses too much teeth.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:53:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I think this statement just about says it all as far as my boss goes.....
*Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them*
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She uses too much teeth.
View Quote

yeah yeah yeah......but that is kinda neat ain't it?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't stand it because my boss owns the company and he is this aging guy who already has a pile of money the size of the Washington Monument. I don't have a problem with his success though. I have a problem with the fact that he is ANTI-MARKETING. His is happy just poking along living off his existing customer base when some of us are still in wealth accumulation mode. I am an aggressive go-getter and I get tired of being beat down when we have an opportunity to get some new business. He just looks it over and says... "Too much effort" or "Too much risk" or "Requires too much resource" or "Not the right kind of business" or "Not enough margin", etc...

It gets old, but then again what do I know. He's the one with all the money.

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Mine shit his pants one day and felt the urge to tell us.

scat-attack

[sex]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I hate my boss for the following reasons:
1. He wont let me come to the range with him when he goes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during his lunch break.  
2. He let me play with his Gold Cup that he keeps in his laptop case once, and only once.
3. He, and the other employees, constantly tease me for not having as big a firearms collection as I should.
4. He cleans his Gold Cup at his desk after his range sessions, and I have to smell the Hoppes all day without being able to shoot the guns.

Kharn [:(]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#14]
believe it or not nothing!been working for him for 7 years we ride our motorcycles together play with the boats has been very helPful to me.also good friends with his son.Very rare to work for someone like him.has never let me down
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Not a whole lot.  That is because I met him only once or twice in the past couple years.  I stay here, and he stays in another country 1500 miles away.  I haven't spoken to him in months.  I wonder if he is still alive?  No complaints here.

The straw boss, well...  I thought I was on his s*** list for a while because I keep a messy lab.  The s*** seemed to be spread around in equal portions so I guess I was not unique.  In any case, he is 1500 miles away now until summer.  Good riddance!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#16]
She is an fat vertically challenged African-American dike over the age of 40 with a passionate dislike of men.  You tell me what is not to hate.
Later LooterJ.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#17]
He's a real dickhead! OH, wait a minute, I'm da boss! Never mind...
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I hate the fact that my last boss laid me off!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top