Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/18/2002 6:21:37 AM EST
is this a finish I can buy and apply to my rifles? Thanks
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:05:31 AM EST
I don't know if they sell the finish, but I think Wilson Combat will finish a rifle you send in - not sure. Go to: [url]www.wilsoncombat.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:24:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/18/2002 7:25:12 AM EST by Blaze415]
Armor Tuff is a powdercoat finish, much like Bearcote and a lot of the other finishes. I don't think you can buy it as it has to be cured in an oven and takes some time to do.
Top Top