Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2016 12:01:22 PM EDT
What do you all use for at work?  I currently have the innokin Endura t18.  Worked great for two weeks but not getting the satisfaction from it now.  Looking for something that doesn't give off a huge cloud.

Ideas?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried the mouth to lung setup for work....just didn't do it for me.  But I used a Kangar sub tank with a 1.2ohm coil, and it worked great, I just prefer to go outside and chuck some clouds.

That setup runs fine on a Nugget, too, so if you're looking for something small, tough to beat that thing.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to us KayFun V4 for work before I got into SubOhm. So if don't want a big cloud anything that isn't SubOhm should be good.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Try some juice with more PG and less VG, if you want less vapor.  What ratio do you use now?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:31:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it's 70/30  75/25.  I also have a Kanger Starter drip i use after hours and when out.  I didn't know if there was something put there like the endura that would give off a better taste than this or not.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:34:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I generally work from home, so I can blow big clouds if I want.  I vape6 mg.  But when I have to spend time at the main office I use one of those gas station NJoy cig look alikes that I pulled apart and refilled with 24mg MBV Arctic Heat juice.  Perfect for stealthy potent vapes with minimal vapor.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Take a look at the juul its has good reviews, is really small and does not put out much vapor.  The only downside it seems is their proprietary pods that contain the juice are expensive.  They are supposed to give you a hit that's close to a cigarette(50 mg/ml of nic in the pods). They use some kind of nicotine salt that they developed.

The only thing keeping me from buying one is the pods are like $14 for 4 pods that only contain 0.7 ml of juice. You can refill the pods but from what I've heard if you're going to use it just buy the pods.

If you are not going to be using it much it may be worth it for you.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top