Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:47:22 AM EDT
Content?
Participation?
knowledge?

For me its movement.  web siites die early deaths if there are few post.  don;t think it will happen here, especially on GD
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#1]
There are other websites?

Blasphemy. You are a blasphemer and should be dealt with. The punishment is to send all of your Pmags to the first person to point out your blasphemous ways. IM me for my address.

Once the package arrives in the mail, you will have been cleansed.

Go and sin no more.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:15:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Mainly traffic. It sucks when the last posts are from two months ago, or 1 new post all others old. I like this one though because there are some funny ass comments on here.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#3]
titties
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Blasphemy. You are a blasphemer and should be dealt with. The punishment is to send all of your Pmags to the first person to point out your blasphemous ways. IM me for my address.

Go and sin no more.

This.  What the hell else is out there?

Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
titties

I'm surprised this wasn't the first post.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
titties

Serious?

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I keep coming back here because [believe it or not] this place seems like the most normal web forum out there. At least "normal" for me.

I've been visiting other, guitar-related websites for many years. But a little seems to go a long ways on most of those (except Rig-Talk... because it's owned/run by a former marine and he's a good guy) because most of those guys remind me of that hippie teacher on Beavis and Butthead. Such a bunch of pussies who can't handle ANY disagreement or ideas outside the local herd. I got an "incident" from a mod the other day at The Acoustic Guitar Forum for telling a poster "your ignorance is showing" when he came into my thread and completely trashed it with his stupidity. If you can't take it, you shouldn't dish it out. I've been here for almost TEN years and never gotten a warning, account lock, etc.

I find that these little isolated flocks out there just can't handle anyone from outside of their mentality. You can't bring up ANYTHING remotely related to politics or religion. They're such a bunch of babies that they can't handle ADULTS discussing ADULT issues. So you're stuck rehashing the same few topics and constantly "playing with each other's junk".  They make Arf GD look pretty reasonable.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:22:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Photos of hot naked chicks.  

Seriously though it depends on the level of knowledge and entertainment I get from the site.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Morbid curiosity.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#10]
You asshats.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go and sin no more.

This.  What the hell else is out there?

Am I missing something?

What these guys said.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#12]
This is thee WEBSITE. Is that CLEAR. Comprende. FO SHO G.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#13]
The community
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#15]
the lols
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top