Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/23/2006 6:40:11 PM EDT
have you seen him on TV lately ? he was just on "Chris Angel, Mind Freak"

my guess is cocaine and steroids.

and speaking of "chris angel" im seriously confused about how he pulls all that stuff off
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Carrot top on steriods? You're kidding?

no, im serious, the dude is starting to get "ripped"  hes got muscles now, and all kinds of veins too... gotta be on "the juice"
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#3]
He does look like he's on steroids.  Dumbass... don't want to mess with that crap.

- BG

EDIT:  You probably shouldn't mess with cocaine either.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
have you seen him on TV lately ? he was just on "Chris Angel, Mind Freak"

my guess is cocaine and steroids.
and speaking of "chris angel" im seriously confused about how he pulls all that stuff off

+1

Don't forget the smart ass pills.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He does look like he's on steroids.  Dumbass... don't want to mess with that crap.

- BG

EDIT:  You probably shouldn't mess with cocaine either.  

<Rick James> "cocaine is a hell of a drug, haha."

at least someone agrees with me that Carrot Top looks like he put on a few pounds of muscle. how did that fag... eh nevermind
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like plain old hard work to me. Just think about all the free time he has between shows. I could think of worse ways to spend your free time than hitting the gym.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Looks like plain old hard work to me. Just think about all the free time he has between shows. I could think of worse ways to spend your free time than hitting the gym.
www.lasvegasvegas.com/carrottop2.jpg

thats a seriously disturbing picture, and considering ive lifted weights for a long time, eating, supplementing, etc etc, gone up and down in weight intentionally many times, i just dont see how someone who was as skinny as he was 3 years ago, looks like that now without juice.  ive been told the big veins are a sign...
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:01:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats a seriously disturbing picture, and considering ive lifted weights for a long time, eating, supplementing, etc etc, gone up and down in weight intentionally many times, i just dont see how someone who was as skinny as he was 3 years ago, looks like that now without juice.  ive been told the big veins are a sign...

Agreed, I think that dude is on some serious gear. He was waaaay to skinny and ectomorphic to be building all of that mass naturally.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:14:12 PM EDT
[#11]
He could just be running a small cycle of straight test and get that size. Doesn't look like anything crazy or even huge amounts. He's in good shape and more power to him. No matter what he is or isn't taking he didn't get in that condition from a pill or injection alone. You can use all the gear you want but if you eat like shit and sit on your ass it will do you no good at all.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:19:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
... looks like that now without juice.  ive been told the big veins are a sign...

"Big veins" aren't a sign of anything. Vascularity is largely genetic and the degree a person shows it is mostly dependent on that and conditioning. General signs of anabolic steroid use are increased acne (usually on the chest and back first), male pattern baldness, testicle shrinkage and in some cases gynecomastia or "bitch tits". However most of those side effects can be minimized or avoided altogether if the user does their research and plans the cycle (and post cycle therapy) properly.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Paging Joe Piscopo...
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#14]
... He'll be paying for that physique for many years after he gives up on the juice & gym
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Am I the only disturbed by the facty that he seriously needs to pull up his pants?
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Am I the only disturbed by the facty that he seriously needs to pull up his pants?

Yeah, that is kinda gross. The only reason I can think of is he's trying to rid himself of the "98 lb weakling" look and is overworking the new image.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Carrot Top is the man.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Could have just been puberty, but yes he desperately needs to invest in some new pants.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#19]
easy to sit there and talk shit isn't it?

is it absolutly not possible that he has attained his current physique by dieat and exercise? Maybe some Creatine or Xience(sp)?

no offense intended to anyone but be an adult about it.. Jumping to conclusions is not very  wise.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:25:33 PM EDT
[#20]
steroids ....  a bit of an understatement

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed, I think that dude is on some serious gear. He was waaaay to skinny and ectomorphic to be building all of that mass naturally.

He has been like that way longer than that. I noticed him all buffed out in 1800collect commercials a long time ago. He was out of the limelight for a long time before that. He wasn't even that buff when I noticed him so long ago. I am willing to bet hard work. The guy's a nice guy and a good sport and deserves the benefit of a doubt.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#22]
plus, he is actually lifting there, not just flexing. I am a only a kind of muscular guy, and even I look a lot buffer while lifting.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 11:52:35 PM EDT
[#23]
If I had to live life as Carrot Top, I'd be on every kind of wack-ass pharmaceutical I could lay hands on.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#24]
+1 on juice.

Crazy lookin' fuckin' scarecrow
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:05:46 AM EDT
[#25]
His 15 seconds of fame should have been up a long time ago.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:08:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Needs to change his name to Carot Juice.

Sorry heavy lifters, that's the effects of artificial means, and we both know it. You don't get ripped like that, starting from a rail-thin pasty white boy by sensible diet and some free-weights. He's well known on college campuses for partying and coking up after shows with fans, I doubt this new turn would involve earnest efforts.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:13:04 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Sorry heavy lifters, that's the effects of artificial means, and we both know it. You don't get ripped like that, starting from a rail-thin pasty white boy by sensible diet and some free-weights. He's well known on college campuses for partying and coking up after shows with fans, I doubt this new turn would involve earnest efforts.

+1

There's no way. Even if he ate 10000 calories a day, and did 3 workouts a day....... all of that.... no way.

Althought I think it'd be funny if he had Gregg Valentino's arms though
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:28:59 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I've never understood why someone would juice up to make all their muscles larger, except for the one that really counts?? What's the point of bulking up if the nads shrink like raisins??  
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:44:29 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've never understood why someone would juice up to make all their muscles larger, except for the one that really counts?? What's the point of bulking up if the nads shrink like raisins??  

You get man boobs later, then you can just fondle yourself.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 1:55:03 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

My veins are twice as large as his and I don't use steroids.

He has been getting in shape for years now and what he has attained is IMO from hard work. He may have used steroids in the beginning to give him a bit of a boost, however, I highly doubt he is using them now.
... Not to mention he is fairly toned. One thing about steroids is you tend have a thicker look to your body, because of the retained water in your muscles.

Who cares anyway? Does someone else's steroid use harm you?
I think not.
Leave the guy alone.
... I mean seriously, wouldn't you rather see America get back into shape?!

Maybe you're all just upset now that he's taking home the women you might have had a chance with when he was scrawny. Or maybe it's because you weigh 300lbs thanks to your twinkies, tv and recliner.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 2:10:21 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My veins are twice as large as his and I don't use steroids.

He has been getting in shape for years now and what he has attained is IMO from hard work. He may have used steroids in the beginning to give him a bit of a boost, however, I highly doubt he is using them now.
... Not to mention he is fairly toned. One thing about steroids is you tend have a thicker look to your body, because of the retained water in your muscles.

Who cares anyway? Does someone else's steroid use harm you?
I think not.
Leave the guy alone.
... I mean seriously, wouldn't you rather see America get back into shape?!

Maybe you're all just upset now that he's taking home the women you might have had a chance with when he was scrawny. Or maybe it's because you weigh 300lbs thanks to your twinkies, tv and recliner.

Ease off, Captain America. Some of us know a thing or two about fitness, don't weigh 300lbs, and recognize roid-rippers when we see them. I used to box, and trained 3 hours a day eating like a race horse....I didn't come close to looking that defined, but the guys I trained with that hit the juice ripped out just like freaky boy. He is juiced. I'd bet my paycheck on it.

And, I can guarantee you that he got more women when he was skinny. Very few women are into the Joe Piscopo look....and those that are tend to look as bad as he does. Don't believe me? Post his picture in the women's forum and ask which they'd prefer, Carot Top or Carot Juice.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 2:27:45 AM EDT
[#32]

I'd bet my paycheck on it.

I've got a few hundred bucks to spare.

Just because you're a twig and some men are more gifted than you genetically doesnt mean it can't be attained.

Blame your parents.

Your smugness has ran out for this month.

Please, training for boxing and weight lifting are two entirely different things.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 3:21:49 AM EDT
[#33]
The only thing worse than guys on a steroid board talking about guns is guys on a gun board talking about steroids. If you don't have any idea what you're talking about when you shoot your mouth off it shows your ignorance. This is no different than someone who has never shot a gun telling me how to set up my new carbine. If you've never done a cycle and have no clue what PCT even is then you should just keep your ill informed opinion to yourself.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 3:25:55 AM EDT
[#34]
That guy has been in good shape for years,not just recently.To you cubicle commandos that say his body can't be achieved without the help of steroids,go to the EE and buy a clue.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 3:37:15 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Just because you're a twig and some men are more gifted than you genetically doesnt mean it can't be attained.

Blame your parents.

Please, training for boxing and weight lifting are two entirely different things.

I'm sick of hearing about "Ooohh... It's Genetics". Bullshit. It's about the right diet for your body, and how dedicated and strict you are towards your diet and workout routine.

He juices. Period.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 3:41:55 AM EDT
[#36]
This thread really should just die.As far as I know, we are all men judging another mans body.Some real men might consider this thread somewhat gay.* Maybe we can change this thread and debate on whether some babe has implants or not,cleanse the mind.

*Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 4:25:33 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Blame your parents.

Good fucking lord, you're a bucket full of funny. Carrot Top is more gifted than me, genetically? And this explains my sad mental state?

I'm going to just retire on that nugget right there. I can't even insult you with a straight face.

You should do Atlantic City with that act, He-Man. I'm going to go do some curls and hope I can live up the manliness of.....drum roll........Carrot Top! D-list celebrity prop comedian, addled with steroids, and I'm just a twig in his shadow!!!

Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:49:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Ahh yes, the steroid using, bodybuilder types show up to convince the world that idea of the ideal physique = in shape.  One even insults a guy who trained to FIGHT.  Most "normal" people would rather have a boxer's body and be able to function as a normal human than that of a ripped up body builder - yet you question the rest of us in regard to mental state?

Then to mention this in regards to health - talking about the fatasses in our society.  I'm sorry, but the lack of body fat and overuse of supplements even in the non-roid using body-building community is just as unhealthy as that of the twinky-eating set.  One is just easier to attain.

What's next, another thread where we are supposed to measure our biceps?

I am convinced that the psyche of your average body-builder type is just as screwed up as that of an anorexic or bulimic.  At least anorexics don't insult others as "unhealthy" who don't eat, look, and live like them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Forget the muscles, what's with the eye makeup?
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:24:57 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Dude, seriously, it took a lot of work to get to 300lbs!
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:25:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Up next:  Carrot Top in his bulging speedos!
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:38:09 AM EDT
[#42]
He's still one UGLY MOTHER F@KER !
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:39:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Eets naht ah tuhma!

Ah can wahp mah own ahss also gurly mahn

Oh Snap...wrong charactor
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#44]
I have a friend that lives on fast food, never took steriods in his life and is 170lbs, 4% bodyfat, and is more vascular than carrot top.  All he does is train like a mad man.

It could be genitics.

I think that majority of the doubters here are fat fuckers that are just plain jealous about his body, and are too god damn lazy to do anything to change their sorry excuse for a body.

Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Yup, look at the changes in his facial structure. He looks like a friggin mutant now, whereas before he just looked really weird.

Not that I really care, but I truly believe that CT has had some "assistance".

Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I'm sick of hearing about "Ooohh... It's Genetics". Bullshit. It's about the right diet for your body, and how dedicated and strict you are towards your diet and workout routine.

He juices. Period.

Genetics plays a huge role in the amount of muscular development you can achieve. Most of it depends on the length and fullness of your muscle bellies. Someone with a short muscle belly in their arm will never have as large of an arm as someone with a longer muscle belly given the same nutrition and training regimen and basic overall size proportion. There is no way to increase the length of a muscle belly. You can only make the muscle grow thicker, not longer. This applies to any muscle in the body.

Same thing with say a peak in the bicep of the arm. That is determined by genetics, you either have a high peak, or you don't. This is something you can't change. Your muscle may get larger in volume proportionate to its belly length, but you can't create a peak where there was not one before. A way to measure the belly length, for example, in your arm, is to flex the bicep and measure the distance between the end of the bicep muscle and the crook or valley of the elbow.

Here is an excerpt from an Article By Ellington Darden, PhD, the founder of H.I.T. training,

"Genetics dictate your height, bone structure, muscle cell numbers, and fat storage spots. Most important, however, genetics determine the length of your muscle bellies. A long muscle guarantees that you will have above-average size in that muscle. A short muscle means that that muscle will be below average in size. Both extremely long and extremely short muscles are rare, at least having one or the other exclusively throughout your body is seldom seen.

Sergio Oliva is the foremost example of someone who has very long muscle bellies all over his body. Arnold is similar to Sergio. Examples of men with very short muscle bellies might be Woody Allen and Paul "Pee-wee Herman" Reubens.

Most people, however, do not have long or short muscles. They have average-length to their muscle bellies. And average-length muscle bellies produce average-sized muscles - even after years of training.

So, what I was saying to Arnold was that 99 percent of the champion bodybuilders are born, not made. If a person who wants to be a bodybuilder does not have the genetics to be a champion, then no amount of training - or anything else, for that matter - will ever make him a champion."
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:10:51 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Me too...there's just some stuff NOBODY should ever have to look at.
Bleach please...for MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

+1

I image Googled him and in all his recent pictures it looks like he's wearing eye makeup.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, look at the changes in his facial structure. He looks like a friggin mutant now, whereas before he just looked really weird.

Not that I really care, but I truly believe that CT has had some "assistance".

Here's CT again. He's a comedian. You can expect his face to take on totally different appearances depending on the situation. Here he is with a tan and some makeup. Still a freak, but not a freak on steroids.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I image Googled him and in all his recent pictures it looks like he's wearing eye makeup.

There are some claims that his eye makeup is tatooed on.

www.imdb.com/name/nm0005488/

This guy has been around for a long time! I can't believe I've been seeing him on TV for around 15 years.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top