Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2005 11:06:14 AM EDT
I am planning on getting a SAR-2 locally (NIB, no bayo lug, no muzzle device or threads, $400)...and I just ordered from KVAR

http://www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=270&1=271&3=66

I also picked up a  4-pack of AK74 mags for $30, and a Bulgarian Bayonet (because its just so sweet looking)....

This furn will fit a SAR-2 correct?  SARs are stamped, true?    Thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:17:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, SAR's are stamped. I'm not an AK expert but the stock set looks like it should fit fine.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, it'll fit.  Here's my SAR-2 with Bulgarian furniture I got from K-Var.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#3]
wow your rifle is really amazing looking.

I cant wait to get the rifle and accessories together, mine will turn out like that once I get the chance, ...then later on ill probally get a 74 style break installed, just hope it doesnt stand out from the rest of the rifle and its finish.

Bakelite mags are cheap enough right now, look darn good with the all black rifle and furn set.

next step is to get a side scope mount, where can I get one for like $70 (the metallic/metal ones with the rangefinder built in)?  if anyone has one let me know
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey, check this out!

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/forum.html?b=4&f=64

what am i looking for?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#6]
ok i could post there too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top