Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2007 8:39:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/22/2007 8:39:51 PM EDT by flatop_a3]
ok from the xperts, i dont smoke cigars often but when i do i light up a Kahlua Cigar. any thoughts, they arent that bad i think there like 6.00 a peice. the tabbacco is preety mellow and the end is flavored.

Link Posted: 9/23/2007 8:09:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 12:22:47 PM EDT
Hey, it's all a matter of taste. If you like them great, if not don't smoke them. Other people's opinions don't really matter.

I like Drew Estates Root and Acid Earthiness a lot, but most of the 'cognescenti' don't even consider them real cigars. But I don't give a damn because I really enjoy them.

BTW, if you really like them you can get them a whole lot cheaper on the web. www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-KLA&cat=3
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 6:52:58 PM EDT
I guess i'll be one of the oddballs to confess to also liking some of the infused sticks.

In fact, i have a box of Java, and a box of Java Latte sitting in my humi right now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 7:36:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ratters:
Hey, it's all a matter of taste. If you like them great, if not don't smoke them. Other people's opinions don't really matter.

I like Drew Estates Root and Acid Earthiness a lot, but most of the 'cognescenti' don't even consider them real cigars. But I don't give a damn because I really enjoy them.

BTW, if you really like them you can get them a whole lot cheaper on the web. www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-KLA&cat=3

Thanks for the link ratters that is alot better price --pack of ten ordered, mabe i should enjoy these more often at that price
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 7:40:45 PM EDT
Glad you found your source dude.

BTW try to give us a hint of your content in your subject line. "What do you think" is just all over the map, esp for those of us who check Active Topics only once a day or so. Maybe say "Cigar question" or the like.

But I plead guilty for using vague/misleading thread titles myself... since last week I started a thread about a pink-and-purple tactical LAR-15 under the subject line "If you LIKE PIE..." just to get people to read about the gun...
h.gif
Link Posted: 9/30/2007 8:18:21 PM EDT
I tried on a Kahlua cigar out at the ol' shooting place yesterday. I hated it. Much to sweet for my tastes. I won't be having another of those.

Here's a shot of my buddy with his smoke. He didn't like it much either.

Mark.
Link Posted: 9/30/2007 8:43:34 PM EDT
$6 for that....you got boned dude.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:21:00 PM EDT
I liked the java better than the Kahlua...and I occasionally smoke other Drew Estate "infused" sticks...though I am a die hard maduro and/or corojo man myself...

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:16:17 PM EDT
I really like the Kahluas (want to try Javas sometime too). But i got hooked on flavoured cigars when i was out in the Box. When the sand is kicking up, al you get is dirt with a regular smoke, it takes a flavoured to get anything decent out of it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:10:59 PM EDT
Send me your addy and i'll ship you a Java maduro and a Java Latte
Top Top