Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2007 8:39:16 PM EDT
ok from the xperts, i dont smoke cigars often but when i do i light up a Kahlua Cigar. any thoughts, they arent that bad i think there like 6.00 a peice. the tabbacco is preety mellow and the end is flavored.

Link Posted: 9/23/2007 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 12:22:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, it's all a matter of taste.  If you like them great, if not don't smoke them.  Other people's opinions don't really matter.

I like Drew Estates Root and Acid Earthiness a lot, but most of the 'cognescenti' don't even consider them real cigars.  But I don't give a damn because I really enjoy them.

BTW, if you really like them you can get them a whole lot cheaper on the web. www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-KLA&cat=3
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 6:52:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess i'll be one of the oddballs to confess to also liking some of the infused sticks.  

In fact, i have a box of Java, and a box of Java Latte sitting in my humi right now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey, it's all a matter of taste.  If you like them great, if not don't smoke them.  Other people's opinions don't really matter.

I like Drew Estates Root and Acid Earthiness a lot, but most of the 'cognescenti' don't even consider them real cigars.  But I don't give a damn because I really enjoy them.

BTW, if you really like them you can get them a whole lot cheaper on the web. www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-KLA&cat=3

Thanks for the link ratters that is alot better price --pack of ten ordered, mabe i should enjoy these more often at that price
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad you found your source dude.

BTW try to give us a hint of your content in your subject line.  "What do you think" is just all over the map, esp for those of us who check Active Topics only once a day or so.  Maybe say "Cigar question" or the like.

But I plead guilty for using vague/misleading thread titles myself... since last week I started a thread about a pink-and-purple tactical LAR-15 under the subject line "If you LIKE PIE..." just to get people to read about the gun...
h.gif
Link Posted: 9/30/2007 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I tried on a Kahlua cigar out at the ol' shooting place yesterday.  I hated it.  Much to sweet for my tastes.  I won't be having another of those.

Here's a shot of my buddy with his smoke.  He didn't like it much either.

Mark.
Link Posted: 9/30/2007 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#7]
$6 for that....you got boned dude.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I liked the java better than the Kahlua...and I occasionally smoke other Drew Estate "infused" sticks...though I am a die hard maduro and/or corojo man myself...

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I really like the Kahluas (want to try Javas sometime too).  But i got hooked on flavoured cigars when i was out in the Box.  When the sand is kicking up, al you get is dirt with a regular smoke, it takes a flavoured to get anything decent out of it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Send me your addy and i'll ship you a Java maduro and a Java Latte  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top