Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/1/2001 5:57:25 AM EDT
Howdy,I noticed alot of you guys played paintball,and I just wanted to show you what me and a bunch of guys do each month. www.floridaairsoft.com it's our webpage.It's got a picture page and weapon review page.You can talk to me on the forums,I'm "RECON" on the forums.I one of the "elder" members of the team,we have many joining us each outing.We are all former paintballers in search of much more realistic war games.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 8:27:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Nomad-FA2: Howdy,I noticed alot of you guys played paintball,and I just wanted to show you what me and a bunch of guys do each month. [url]http://www.floridaairsoft.com[/url] it's our webpage.It's got a picture page and weapon review page.You can talk to me on the forums,I'm "RECON" on the forums.I one of the "elder" members of the team,we have many joining us each outing.We are all former paintballers in search of much more realistic war games.
View Quote
Do airsoft pellets leave marks like paint does?
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 2:01:31 PM EDT
You can buy paint pellets for them,but we usually just use plastic ones.We got tired of the unrealism and inaccuracy of paintball,and we moved over to airsoft.Most of our guns are tricked out.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 4:42:27 PM EDT
How far can the Steyraug shoot in airsoft? i would like to get involved with something like this, but the cost of the "good" airsoft guns are outrageous. i would only buy tokyo marui because these are the only one that i have seen that are well built with steel parts. only way i can own an aug lib
Top Top