Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 9:18:20 PM EST
My life is just wacked out sometimes, maybe its because I am out in all hours of the night?

anyways tonight driving home from work, real tired and out of no where a lexus suv hauls ass up to me I am like WTF??

anyways there is some girl in the back seat and she drops her pants and sticks her bare ass (except for a nice thong) towards me. I am like well heck I have been mooned before and that one was downright enjoyable I waved at her and she waved back.

Anyways i am behind the car for a bit and i pull up to the light and give her a thumbs up and she flashes her rack.

so they pull into a liquor store parking lot, she waves me down I'm like "oh why not" and the one chick comes right up to my vette and starts talking to me, she must have been on X or something cause she was out there. Anyways she tells me she goes to (high) school around here, at that point I got the heck out of dodge.

23 y/o guy in a vette carrying a glock, alot of cash on me from work talking to some stoned chicks wow that wouldn't have looked good if the police showed up!

the puntang will trick you into bad situations everytime.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:19:34 PM EST
Stuff like that never happens to me, and I just got home.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:20:43 PM EST
Stuff like that happens to me all of the time. Yeah, that's it, all of the time!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:22:17 PM EST
www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

What state do you live in? That could of been legal pussy
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:22:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By Mak762:

23 y/o guy in a vette carrying a glock

Oh yeah, the chicks are always all up in my '93 Dodge Shadow like that.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:23:47 PM EST
You mean you didn't stick it in her pooper?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:23:59 PM EST
WOW!

How odd...

Just last week I was in downtoiwn Oakland and I saw a robbery.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:25:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By Guns_N_Shizzle:
www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

What state do you live in? That could of been legal pussy

right now I am staying in southern CA, age of consent is 18!

There are alot of wild girls down here though, they all seem to be in real good shape too I guess you can't have too many chubby chicks at the beach.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:27:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 9:28:49 PM EST by 1776]
I was like and he was like and then I went like Oh my GOD and I was like.

You from that movie valley girl? Or just 15?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:29:11 PM EST
16 here, it was 14 in Canada I found out and I used to live 5 miles from the border
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:29:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By 1776:

Fer sure.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:29:57 PM EST

My life is just wacked out sometimes, maybe its because I am out in all hours of the night?

anyways tonight driving home from work, real tired and out of no where a lexus suv hauls ass up to me I am like WTF??

anyways there is some girl in the back seat and she drops her pants and sticks her bare ass (except for a nice thong) towards me. I am like well heck I have been mooned before and that one was downright enjoyable I waved at her and she waved back.

Anyways i am behind the car for a bit and i pull up to the light and give her a thumbs up and she flashes her rack.

so they pull into a liquor store parking lot, she waves me down I'm like "oh why not" and the one chick comes right up to my vette and starts talking to me, she must have been on X or something cause she was out there. Anyways she tells me she goes to (high) school around here, at that point I got the heck out of dodge.

23 y/o guy in a vette carrying a glock, alot of cash on me from work talking to some stoned chicks wow that wouldn't have looked good if the police showed up!

the puntang will trick you into bad situations everytime.

...Um, you realize this is a GOOD thing, right?

I mean, sheet, I wish stuff like that happened to me. Although, those stoners are just people that I wouldn't want to be around - too unpredictable.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:30:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Taxman:
16 here, it was 14 in Canada I found out and I used to live 5 miles from the border

Who wants to fuck a Canadian? Pussy is colder than an artic cat.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:30:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By 1776:

whoops i've been drinking again!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:31:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

Originally Posted By Taxman:

Who wants to fuck a Canadian? Pussy is colder than an artic cat.

SGatr15

When your stuck 900 miles away from your home, you take what you can get, but I never got anything anyway.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:31:29 PM EST
A similar thing happened to me in NYC in the Lincoln Tunnel about 1998 or so.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:34:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 9:35:49 PM EST by MudBug]
Hi, I'm 23, I have a Vette, a glock stuffed in my pants, carry lots of cash, and cute young girls hit on me. Are you impressed?

BTW, would you like to see the plans for my new bathroom?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:35:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By MudBug:
Hi, I'm 23, I have a Vette, have a glock stuffed in my pants, carry lots of cash, and cute young girls hit on me. Are you impressed?

You forgot to ask him about his HUGE penis.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:36:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

Hi, I'm 23, I have a Vette, have a glock stuffed in my pants, carry lots of cash, and cute young girls hit on me. Are you impressed?

You forgot to ask him about his HUGE penis.

That's E-Penis.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:39:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 10:11:47 PM EST by Sukebe]
I was 1986, I was sitting in Taco Bell with a buddy of mine after an Alice Cooper Concert. A car pulls up, a girl gets out and walks up to the window, makes sure she gets my attention then flashes her fun bags. I wave and by the time my buddy turns around to see what I was waving at, the show was over and she was getting back in the car.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:40:47 PM EST

Hi, I'm 23, I have a Vette, a glock stuffed in my pants, carry lots of cash, and cute young girls hit on me. Are you impressed?

*snicker*
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:42:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By Sukebe:
I was 1986, I was sitting in Taco Bell with a buddy of mine after an Alice Copper Concert. A car pulls up, a girl gets out and walks up to the window, makes sure she gets my attention then flashes her fun bags. I wave and by the time my buddy turns around to see what I was waving at, the show was over and she was getting back in the car.

'99, British Virgin Islands. Hottest girl in my school the greater Mobile area, and the entire county hoists up her shirt not 5 feet from me.

Thanks to Mr. Jack Daniels, and Mr. Arthur Guinness, I have no recollection of such events.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:51:01 PM EST

awe come on guys I didn't mean it that way, first off the vette is a beater maybe worth 6500 tops( I still love it though) The money isn't mine, and my life sucks enough for this to be the most exciting thing that happens in my day

trust me cute girls dont hit on me I have to beg and plead for it!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:11:02 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 10:11:31 PM EST by Sukebe]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:15:31 PM EST

Damn tough crowd around here! dont take it personal us old guys dont have anything good happen to us so we get pissed at you young bucks have the fun.
Back in the day I had a 1970 corvette with a big block and sidepipes I got so much attention from the younger girls, I soon realized the girls my age were more concerned with if I owned a house and had a good job. Cool cars only seem to attact the young girls.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:19:46 PM EST

That is shitty .
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:23:27 PM EST

WHy? You have money..just PAY them!

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:45:35 PM EST

awe come on guys I didn't mean it that way, first off the vette is a beater maybe worth 6500 tops( I still love it though) The money isn't mine, and my life sucks enough for this to be the most exciting thing that happens in my day

OK, so maybe my antena is on too sensetive a setting... Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:59:13 PM EST
About 10 years ago I was flagging traffic while doing a vehicle recovery that had rolled in a ditch .
I had my back to the lane I was holding while I waved on the other , when I turned to let
the held lane go . The second car was group of teenage girls and as they passed the pair
on the passenger side flashed me their Pairs
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:49:07 PM EST
yeah i was partying with my friend last night in the college dorms and my buddy who is 23 started hitting on this chick. Well some chick sees this and informs us that the girl he was talking to was 16!
Top Top