Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2002 1:33:35 PM EDT
will this website work on webtv...

my laptop is going off for repairs and I might be without for a while.. and thinking of pulling out and dusting off the ole webtv box..

just wondering if it will work... I seem to remember that some sites didnt work due to frames/or some ther reason..

I have 5 minutes to hear the answer ..

thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I know Shamus uses WEB TV from time to time...so...YES, it works.

medcop
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Oops.  I'm too late!
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, mine works fine.  A little slow at times, but that's webtv for ya.

scottMO
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a webtv.Iam part of a survey and get it for free.going on 2 years now.I have MSN dialup for now and they have a denial of service attack and realy slow things down.But the webtv works fine.I would use it more but its a pain with all the buttons.Ecspecially here .Takes for ever to get thru to the button you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top