Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 8:04:30 PM EDT
She says some various stuff, and I guess that part of her show involves her surprising people (fans i assume) in their home.
She then says "I could be coming to YOUR home, are you ready?"
I put the AR back together, gave it a quick function check, so yep, I am ready.
Only question is: SS109, JHP, or FMJ if I needed to defend my house against The Martha?
Hopefully Michigan signs the new law allowing me to fatally shoot intruders in my house without retreating first.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:15:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
She then says "I could be coming to YOUR home, are you ready?"

Bring it, bitch! I'll be ready, and so will my leetle fren'!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is this the new show where she covers a turkey in KY jelly and shoves it up her ass?

God, I hope so.  I have been searching the Internet for years hoping to see this......
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Frozen turkey?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Frozen turkey?

Frozen? what are you some kind of sicko?  No one wants to see that shit.  Thawed turkey is where its at my friend.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Frozen turkey?

Frozen? what are you some kind of sicko?  No one wants to see that shit.  Thawed turkey is where its at my friend.

Sorry - gotta disagree with you here.  If it's thawed, and that moist juicy skin is falling off the turkey, you won't be able to tell the difference between turkey skin and Martha's unmentionables.  

Frozen it is.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Is this the new show where she covers a turkey in KY jelly and shoves it up her ass?

Nope but she might have a few new recipes for "tossed salad"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top