Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 9:58:21 PM EDT
Me?  Bon Jovi Living on a Prayer.  I love that song.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#1]
sump pump running.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#2]
ELP, Black Moon.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Coast to Coast AM

streaming from the Jacksonville WOKV 690 website, was listening to Savage and Rusty earlier and just left it going.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Coast to Coast AM

streaming from the Jacksonville WOKV 690 website, was listening to Savage and Rusty earlier and just left it going.  

Do you catch this online?  I can't get Michael Savage.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Coyotes , for the last three weeks a pack of them howling eveynight at this time
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Coyotes , for the last three weeks a pack of them howling eveynight at this time

Wish I was hearing that. Haven't  found one to shoot in quite a while.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You won't for a while either.  They're busy making lil baby coyotes and aren't really out right now.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:09:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Were loaded with them here, no one really seems to hunt them in CT

Sorry for side tracking you're thread patty
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Were loaded with them here, no one really seems to hunt them in CT

Sorry for side tracking you're thread patty

No worries.  I've shot my fair share of Coyotes!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:11:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Coast to Coast AM

Patty, just go here wokv.com/ Click the listen live button near the top.

They have Neil Boortz in the morning at 9am, Rush at noon, Hannity at 3pm EST, then Savage at 9pm, followed by Rusty at 12am, then Coast to Coast from 1am to 5am. No need for a radio almost
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What is the season like there? Could you shoot them this time of year?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You won't for a while either.  They're busy making lil baby coyotes and aren't really out right now.  

This guy won't be making any babies, from late last year, one down, hundreds to go.

They better watch out around there, Patty will literally "shoot their ass off" with her AR  

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:18:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jan,1   May 3
May  30    Sept 30
Oct 15  Dec 31
no limit at any time
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is there ever restrictions on shooting coyotes?  Here in Oregon its open season.  However right now they're denned up and its near to impossible to lew them away unless you're good at calling a bitch in heat.

Patty
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Ozzy "Dreamer" right now but listening to the whole greatest hits album by OZZY
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Futurama.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:21:44 PM EDT
[#17]
"Pitch Black" on DVD
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:22:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Coast to Coast AM

Patty, just go here wokv.com/ Click the listen live button near the top.

They have Neil Boortz in the morning at 9am, Rush at noon, Hannity at 3pm EST, then Savage at 9pm, followed by Rusty at 12am, then Coast to Coast from 1am to 5am. No need for a radio almost

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is there ever restrictions on shooting coyotes?  Here in Oregon its open season.  However right now they're denned up and its near to impossible to lew them away unless you're good at calling a bitch in heat.

Patty

The only restriction is they have to be pelt tagged each time you kill one, other then that nothing else.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

I shot three of them outside of Baker City last weekend myself.

Gonna go out again this weekend with the call.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:33:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

I shot three of them outside of Baker City last weekend myself.

Gonna go out again this weekend with the call.

I shot one last week right outside its den.  What do you use this time of year for a call?  I shot mine when it was trying to call my dogs to it.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:34:33 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

The only restriction is they have to be pelt tagged each time you kill one, other then that nothing else.

they're not even protected here in Oregon.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I use fawn in distress.  Works for cougar also (I shot my cougar this year by calling it in).
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#24]
In ND the season is open year round, anything is legal short of running them with vehicles.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
In ND the season is open year round, anything is legal short of running them with vehicles.

I even do that when given the opportunity.

Most of the time I only get to swerve for raccoons and skunks though.  Only ever hit one coyote.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:44:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Buckcherry - crazy bitch

I also have some wicked gas right now, if that counts as something to listen to.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:46:38 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm listening to the soundtrack from the movie "Curious George".  It's really good and I really like it.  Try it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top