Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 11:23:41 AM EDT
We are heading into the final stretch of this election and the finish line is in sight. We need everyone to do anything they can to help keep our President in office. I have a van I just picked up from the Republican headquarters here in town and I will be taking registered republicans to the early polling places so they can get their vote in. As a matter of fact I am going to pick up a blind man right now who needs a ride so in his words, "I can vote for President Bush". I am very proud of what I am doing and if there is anyway you can sacrifice even a few hours to help in anyway, it will really make the difference, I really believe that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Amen!

If your local GWB HQ/coordinator doesn't need your services (not likely, but possible), also consider contacting your local/state Republican Party HQ and find out if poll-workers/poll-watchers are still needed in your area for election day.  I don't know about y'all, but we always need more poll-watchers come election day...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I have handed out 400 brochures for him and the local republicans. I also put out several signs for him. I think i am doing pretty good.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm taking off work from 10/27-11/2 for this reason.  I'd rather burn four vacation days and a weekend than piss and moan for 4 years if that asshole wins.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:22:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I took 11-2 off and will be either working the polling places or working the phones at the local party headquarters.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys are awesome, we need more people out there at a grass roots level such as yourselves.

I just got done running some folks to the polls to vote for President Bush, very fulfilling indeed. I will be doing this through election day.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#6]
If you're interested in helping out, more information and sign up is available here: www.72hour.com/index.asp

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#7]
We need all the help we can get. Contact your office and please set aside a few hours in the days prior to the election and if that is too much at least to help on election day.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#8]
not much to do for the President in my area, but I have been working pretty hard for our Senate candidate, Jim DeMint www.JimDeMint.com

me and my girlfriend have worked on registration drives, the 2 of us by ourselves put up over 50 signs around town last week, we'll be putting out 20 more this wknd, and putting more out the night before election day....we'll also working for the local party monitoring voter turnout on election day
Bush has got 10x the grassroot support this year than in '00
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:52:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I voluntered to be a poll watcher....hope it does some good.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I will volunteer if she is cute. Seriousely, here in TX it is a sure bet  but that does not keep me from stealing the sheeple from sKerry. The more lopsided the better.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
not much to do for the President in my area, but I have been working pretty hard for our Senate candidate, Jim DeMint www.JimDeMint.com

me and my girlfriend have worked on registration drives, the 2 of us by ourselves put up over 50 signs around town last week, we'll be putting out 20 more this wknd, and putting more out the night before election day....we'll also working for the local party monitoring voter turnout on election day
Bush has got 10x the grassroot support this year than in '00

That is cool!!!

I am working with Richard Ziser running for senator against Harry Reid here in Nevada. I will be walking for him in the morning. I put out about 100 door hangers for him yesterday.

www.ziserforsenate.com/index.php
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:05:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top