Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#3]
That's funny!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:49:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
actually i wasn't trying to be funny. it turned into a flame fest and i didn't want to be accused of deleteing his thread.

We know, but its still funny.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#6]

What the hell is this Russia? I've had it with pussy footing around with this Iraqi Cleric Haji Habib Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt or whatever the sumbitch calls himself. Real tough guy huh? He hangs out in a temple knowing we won't touch him in there. I say blow that fricken temple into a thousand religious bits across the goat turd filled streets. Screw that fat Muslim bastard! What a pussy. He sits in his holy thrown while all his ex-Chicago cab driving lackeys run around shooting people thinking they're gonna get laid in heaven. If that aint a fricken sitcom I'll kiss your ass! People say we can't go into the temple. They would only hate us more. They hate us already! We could give em whores now and they'd hate us. That's like the partridge family putting their luggage on the roof of a fricken bus! It makes no sense. Kill that peckerhead! What's he doing in there anyway, playing with himself to pictures of people shearing sheep? People say, "Larry not all Muslims think like this guy you shouldn't stereotype all Muslims." Oh you mean just like they're stereotyping all Military folks because of the torture pics? Kiss my redneck ass! Ya can't have it both ways. (Unless your Ricky Martin.) Rush the fricken temple like Rosie O'Donnell at a donut giveaway and get this little bitch! Like this fat bastard said to his bodyguard, "Does my ass look fat in this robe?"

GOOD READIN

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#7]
It was a conspiracy

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
actually i wasn't trying to be funny. it turned into a flame fest and i didn't want to be accused of deleteing his thread.

We know, but its still funny.

Agreed!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top