Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 9:55:48 PM EDT

could the gun communtiy start acting like Mexicans or other minorities, as a groupe we are definatly a minority

I mean it appears the federal government does not mind if large groups of people ignor any of our laws, hence the border issue being more of an issue than ever, while we are focused on sanctions on styer for selling rifles to iran. and is in the buisness of openly restricting a right that shal not be infringed, while at the same time finding rights about killing babies in the privacy amendment,

speaking of that amendment, could we make an argument, say that since we did this in private the gov has no authority to tell us no

I wonder if take this argument to the ACLU saying that the government is abusive, they will fight for us to be able to break the law at will, maybe with enough support people will not look at the people who have some undocumented weapons as criminals, but as victims of the governments oppressive violations of civil liberties

probly not, just had to vent, dam this county is messed up,  i wish we would start using all the same arguments the libs do, maybe we could make some headway if we fight this irrationaly, it appears that common sense and logic are a no go anymore

well just had some thoughts on my mind and fully realize that double standar that our nation has and unfortunatly we are on the wrong side
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Well a good portion of gun owners have property and assets they could possibly seize and are white caucasian males so I doubt they would be turn a blind eye.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope, fighting rationally doesn't seem to be working too well
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]
i know, i know,

it just sucks how hipocritical our society has become,

all men are created equil, huh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top