Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 4/22/2016 8:06:22 PM EST
I recently broke the handle yoke on an RCBS Lube a matic that I bought new in 1982. It has processed countless thousands
of cast bullets thru the years. I called their product support and they said they would send out a replacement post haste, no charge.
I pointed out how old the unit was and how often used and was told it was warrantied, cause the sizer was practically brand new,after all.

Tuesday, this week, I broke the aluminium plate that is the cartridge guide on station one on my Dillon RL550. I bought it so far back i do not
even remember. Early 90s, I think. It showed up today, no charge, and it included every detail that bolts to the piece that broke.

More companies should follow the customer service attitude of these two businesses.
No, I dont work for either one, just a customer, but it stands out when you are spoken to politely and taken well care off.
And for the record, Marshall at Primary Arms has been the same way.

Any other stories of customer service that should be common, but ain`t?

scruff

tl,dr? RCBS, Dillon, PA good, most others suck.....
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:27:26 PM EST
Befoer I got my Chargemaster I dropped my 505 scale and broke the beam. I called RCBC to buy a new one and they refused to sell me one. Sent one out for free.
Top Top