Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 12:56:36 PM EDT
INTERNATIONAL dump ,my rear went out today .shop sez pinion Behring is seizing up. making one heck of a noise.they want 1600$ just for the core! know where i can get one cheaper
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
what kind of auto, IT all depends on that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#2]
He said International.  That is a truck manufacturer if I'm not mistaken.  

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#3]
BUY USED. BUY USED! Rear Ends are not a unit that take well to being fixed once they have shed. A used unit is much cheaper than parts and is easy to change. Ask me how I know!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
BUY USED. BUY USED! Rear Ends are not a unit that take well to being fixed once they have shed. A used unit is much cheaper than parts and is easy to change. Ask me how I know!

this isnt my first time,but it is with this truck ,never had a problem with a remanufactured rear end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top