Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2011 3:16:53 PM EDT
anyone have a copy of this that they can send to me?  I just want to see if the price is worth jumping through all of the hoops.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2011 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
???
Link Posted: 3/7/2011 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
???

What's that for?  Did I leave something out?
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 2:29:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
???

What's that for?  Did I leave something out?

No, just never heard of it.  I need to look into it myself....in the market for a TA33R.
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 8:16:31 AM EDT
[#4]
You looking for night sights or an ACOG?
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 8:36:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Accupoint or acog.  You have to send in a couple of you LEO instructor credentials and a letter from a supervisor on department letterhead starting that you are still in an instructor capacity.  Just wanted to see if it was a god deal first.
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 11:10:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I spoke to a gent a Trijicon about the discount, but he never sent me the details.
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 11:33:38 AM EDT
[#7]
That would be interesting....

Right now, EO seems to be the go to place for LE Trainer discounts...they are selling their optics uber cheap to firearms instructors.
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That would be interesting....

Right now, EO seems to be the go to place for LE Trainer discounts...they are selling their optics uber cheap to firearms instructors.

Not any more.  They were a great deal early last year. But part way through the year they decided that they were selling too many so the deal must be too sweet(quote from eotech LE sales rep).  Now the LE trainer price is about double what it was.  I paid 250 for an xps last treat abs now they are around 450  I believe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top