Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 9:59:23 AM EDT
I am trying to find the guy/family who screwed me i have 4 cell numbers. Called one got a name, today I called the other phone the plan was to ask for that name, heres what happened I got a mailbox and it was the name of the guys graphics shop. So I start thinking maybe its about time I meet up with him to have him draw some graphics for me Probably is I dont know what kind of graphics they do...

the name isn't in the phone book I am guessing its a rink a dink shop or working out of garage.

hopefully I will get a name address or something...

only problem is he will probably want my phone number? would it be bad to give out my cell?? I sure as hell can't track someone down with their cell I doubt they could track me.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Just call and ask if they can do this kinda work. If not wait a couple days and try again.
Have fun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top