Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/16/2005 3:57:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 3:58:31 AM EDT by bluepaddle]
in no particular order...

1. little kids in rural towns know how to lower and fold a flag.

2. everything is my fault. if it happened to me i could have done something to prevent it.

3. never build your city below sea level.

4. only pull out and put one type of powder on a reloading bench at one time. it you put two types you will load with the wrong powder.

5. check the bullets you get on sale. you may think you have 44 cal but you may have 41 cal.

6. all military manuals have at least one page that's intentionally left blank for no reason.

7. you can tell who your friends are by the way they act when your drunk.

8. if a "buddy" is always more than half an hour late he is not really your buddy.

9. if a girl friend is on time every time she is needy!

10. a when using a vibrating case tumbler and corn cob media piece of .38 special brass will jam inside a piece of .44 mag brass and it's best to throw them both away.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:02:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:03:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bluepaddle:
in no particular order...

1. little kids in rural towns know how to lower and fold a flag.

2. everything is my fault. if it happened to me i could have done something to prevent it.

3. never build your city below sea level.

4. only pull out and put one type of powder on a reloading bench at one time. it you put two types you will load with the wrong powder.

5. check the bullets you get on sale. you may think you have 44 cal but you may have 41 cal.

6. all military manuals have at least one page that's intentionally left blank for no reason.

8. if a "buddy" is always more than half an hour late he is not really your buddy.

9. if a girl friend is on time every time she is needy!

10. a when using a vibrating case tumbler and corn cob media piece of .38 special brass will jam inside a piece of .44 mag brass and it's best to throw them both away.

sounds like someone got their picture taken
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:57:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:
Chicks dig guys without glasses. If you can get contacts, do so.
Some men, you just can't reach. Like the one who told me last night he'd let society rescue him.
Women who know how to work on cars, like to shoot guns and camp aren't rare. They're all married.

Um, just a LITTLE "amendment" to that last one.... Women who know how to work on cars, like to shoot guns and camp aren't rare. They're just all married, or are lesbians.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:59:47 AM EDT

OK, are you going to tell us, or are we going to have to speculate...

My top 5 speculations, of what might of happened, (In no perticular order)
1) They left you at the bar...
2) You picked a fight with someone in the bar as your friends disappeared.
3) You woke up on the floor, and headed to the bathroom and discovered in the mirir tons of make-up on your face.
4) You wake up on the floor, and discover your zipper down and your **** hanging out, and have no idea what happened (guy friends only there)
5) when arriving home and you take a shower to wake up, you discover your toe nail are painted red and have poka dots in gold...
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:18:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:20:41 AM EDT

needlenose and retumble.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:31:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kacer:
<snippage>
Um, just a LITTLE "amendment" to that last one.... Women who know how to work on cars, like to shoot guns and camp aren't rare. They're just all married, or are lesbians.

That part occured to me after I posted that.

I'm WORKING on a list... kinda difficulat to narrow it down (and when I WAS on #8, the #$@%@#! thunderstorm nixed the power for a couple and buh bye list
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:45:46 PM EDT

Never mix brass in a tumbler.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:46:19 PM EDT

Chicks dig guys without glasses.

Sorry to tell you old buddy.

It ain't the glasses.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:01:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

Never mix brass in a tumbler.

Yep, .45acp and 5.56mm fit together nicely
Top Top