Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:27:51 AM EDT
ok, I have a funny story for you all regarding the range... I live way up in the pocono mountains where just about everyone is a hunter of some sort of game, and while I was down at the range checking out the zero on my synthetic stocked remington 700 in 30-06 I noticed an elbow in my right side of the scopes view. Of course I ceased fire an looked over the scope to see exactly what I had seen in my scope was for real. Sure enough, there was a gentleman ( approximately 55-60 years old ) walking down range. Now at first I assumed that there was a cease fire an line clear that I hadnt heard but apon glancing over at the other benches everyone else was also just noticing this gentleman an was opening up thier chambers an dropping clips with an astonishe dlook on thier face as the same on mine. He walked down to the 100 yard line, placed several shoot-n-c patches over his group of holes an returned to the firing line. Afew guys that were on either side of his bench had asked him apon returning to the line if it was ok to commence firing, his answer was  " sure " and so everyone proceeded to reload thier firearms. Now before my self and a few others had continued to commence firing, we glanced over at the individual to confirm that he was in fact firing, he was an so I continued to fire apon my target as did everyone else. I dont think I got off 3 shots off my 30-06 before once again I noticed the same individual downrange once again. The problem being is that a few guys hadnt seen this gentleman leave his bench to go down range to check his taget an were still firing! I very quickly hollered cease fire an made certain that others were aware of this gentle man down range durring a commence fire. Apparently he was taking 3-5 shot groups with his ruger 10/22 and with out calling for a cease fire or anything would walk down range to place tabs over his group... This range is an unsanctioned range with no range officer ( wasnt aware of such a thing until I moved up here but apparently they do exist lol ) to call for a cease fire, you communicate with each shooter individually regarding cease fire an commence fire but no one would shoot once a cease fire was called. Apon returning back to the line, of course a few men shot him looks an once again asked with determination " is it safe to commence firing " his reply was " absolutely ". Well we all hesiintly returned to our firearms an reloaded, double checked this gentleman to see if he was in fact commencing fire as he was an so we returned back to shooting our targets. WELL DONT YOU KNOW THAT HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Walked down range while people up an down the firing line were in the process of firing.... I had a 30-06, gentleman to my left had a .35 marlin an the guy to the right  had a armalite in .308, unsure of what everyone else had but it was not bb guns or paintball guns an yet this middle to late aged man was walking down range to check an fix his target for the third time. Well as you can imagine, I figured that eventually this guy was going to get hit and it wasnt about to be me an so I packed it up an left, apparently several other had the same thought I had an did the same. Out in the parking lot, no more then 20 yards from the firing line I talked with a few of the guys that had also walked away before either accidently shooting him or witnessing this guy getting accidently shot, and everyone of them was just as floored by his actions as I am sure you are reading this if not more because we were there an saw it first hand. I didnt hear anything in the news or from any locals about anyoner being hit by a bullet at the range that day or any other but it was the last time I have gone to that range, I now shoot at a new buddy of mines back yard range. So buddy if you're reading this message an you were the one walking down range at the lake wallenpaupak shooting range...YOU GOT BIGGER BALLS THEN I DO ! godbless
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:29:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Paragraphs.
Sentence breaks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:30:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I simply do not have the attention span to read all that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:30:42 AM EDT
[#3]
was he about 4'11" 390 and wearing a yarmulke??

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:31:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah sorry bout that, I was caugth up in the memory of this lol, will remember to paragraph an sentance break in the future
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:31:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:32:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This range is an unsanctioned range with no range officer ( wasnt aware of such a thing until I moved up here but apparently they do exist lol )

Game Commission range?

Usually they work pretty smoothly, except around deer season. You should've yelled at that guy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:32:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Paragraphs.
Sentence breaks.

Capitalization.
Private ranges.
Spell-check.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:32:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Why wouldn't anyone tell the old man to stop doing that?  That is ridiculous!

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#9]
2 words: paragraph breaks
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:33:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
was he about 4'11" 390 and wearing a yarmulke??

Yarmulke?? not quite sure what that is, but I guess he was about 5' dunno about 390 but had some wieght to him... not obiese by any means especially at 5 foot tall
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:34:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Had the same problem the last time I went to the quarry.  

I had reloaded and shouldered my rifle and just happened to catch a movement out of the corner of my eye.  Sure enough, there's some numbnuts half way down range headed for his target.

His buddy gave me a shrug and had a little talk with him when he returned.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:34:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
So, no one took the time to educate the man?

+1
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:34:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Whats the matter? You guys up there cant keep it on paper?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#14]
I would have told him he had to go for safety sakes!  He'd likely end up shooting someone before he was shot himself.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Someone should have given him a lesson in range courtesy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:35:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Shame on you all for not setting that asshat straight on safe range procedures.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:37:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Around here, everyone pretty much minds there own business, I am 29 years old an to walk up to a man that was 55-60 an tell him the propper way to shoot at a range... I wanted to but fealt it wasnt a wise move on my part to confront an obviousely disturbed individual with a gun lol
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:37:59 AM EDT
[#19]
why didn't you say something to him? now every time he goes to the range he will think that what he is doing is right. hope he doesn't have any kids he is teaching to shoot
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:39:09 AM EDT
[#20]
I have seen this befor at a simeler range at watuga lake in east tenneessee. But in our case a couple guy's told him to leave. We dident want the butt head to get shot and cause the range to close down.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:40:04 AM EDT
[#21]
I'd have raised hell with him as genteelly and unthreateningly as possible after the first time. The second time, I would have told him that he needed to leave. If he didn't, I would have loudly pointed out to the other shooters what a shitty thing it would be to spend the next day or two at the police station trying to figure who had killed the STUPID BASTARD and explaining why it was HIS OWN DAMNED FAULT, as I packed my stuff and left.

A fucking idiot like that will think it's OK to shoot while you are downrange!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:40:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Whats the matter? You guys up there cant keep it on paper?

Actually my remington 30-06 can hit a flea on a dogs d*ck at 300 yards an not even draw blood lol cant speak for everyone else up here but they seem to hit thier intended target
hr
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:42:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Around here, everyone pretty much minds there own business, I am 29 years old an to walk up to a man that was 55-60 an tell him the propper way to shoot at a range... I wanted to but fealt it wasnt a wise move on my part to confront an obviousely disturbed individual with a gun lol

Grow a pair. Safety first, last, and always.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:44:17 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
So, no one took the time to educate own the man?

+1

He should have been verbally owned.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:45:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Paragraphs.
Sentence breaks.

Capitalization.
Private ranges.
Spell-check.

AaaaaaaaaaaaMEN!

Get back to me when it's in a readable format. I got winded just looking at the post itself!

ETA: After slugging through the run-on, I must criticize YOU and everyone there for not handing this guy his ass on a plate the FIRST time he did it, let alone the second or third. The fact you guys got up and left didn't solve the problem for the next poor bloke who will find himself firing next to this moron.

BTW, unsupervised ranges do exist. I've got one near Ocala, and I visited one up in New York. NEVER had a problem with anything like this, and the one problem we DID have (some yahoo militia type who was blasting EVERYONE's target with his full-auto short Mini-14 (he wasn't aiming at everyones, but you know about Mini's). He was not-so-politely told to take a hike, and when he saw he was outnumbered, he did.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:46:13 AM EDT
[#26]
I agree with you guys 190% in regards to someone should have set him straight, but giving the age difference and all I fealt that it wouldnt have came out rigt from me. I am sure that someone there had spoken to him as there was still at least 10 other shooters still there when most of us had walked off.  I mean, your a good 30 years older then a guy that approaches you an says that theres propper range rules an safety procedures that should be followed?? Probably would have gotten the old " I was shooting long before you were even a thought boy! "
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#27]
If he's really 5'0" and weighs 390, I think it's safe to say he is obese.

And yes, I would have most certainly called him out, even if he was 60 years old. Being stupid is being stupid and there are no age limits for when being stupid is any less stupid. At the very least I would have advised him to wait until everyone at the line had ceased fire before moving again. Inform him that you didn't want to have the accidental shooting of a man on your mind the rest of your life. Anyone should know better than that, but for those who don't , it's our responsibility to teach them.

-CH
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:51:34 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
If he's really 5'0" and weighs 390, I think it's safe to say he is obese.

And yes, I would have most certainly called him out, even if he was 60 years old. Being stupid is being stupid and there are no age limits for when being stupid is any less stupid. At the very least I would have advised him to wait until everyone at the line had ceased fire before moving again. Inform him that you didn't want to have the accidental shooting of a man on your mind the rest of your life. Anyone should know better than that, but for those who don't , it's our responsibility to teach them.

-CH

I say he was about 5' but not 390, another individual was saying 390... he had some weight to him but wouldnt go an say he was obiese an so saying that I dont think he was anywhere near 390... I might go an guess at about mid to upper 200, but then again I have never been good at guesing weight just didnt seem that obiese
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#29]
That's my question too.

The first time he got back to the line why didn't you and your peers give him a very polite but very firm ass chewing, followed up by a good education on the rules of your range?

Try to do it in a way that doesn't make the dumb bastard feel like a dumb bastard, but somebody needed to get that guy unfucked before anybody got killed.

On ranges without a RO, everybody is the range officer.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:53:03 AM EDT
[#30]
I agree with a lot of the others - his actions were inexcusable,... but so were yours.  

It is NOT okay to let him continue to violate ALL range safety protocols.  It is NOT okay to not discuss /educate the individual on range safety.  Don't give me any of that "cowboy up" crap, either:

THAT is how one loses a range.  That is how one loses one's gun rights.  Can you spell "negligence"?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:54:03 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:55:15 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
somebody needed to get that guy unfucked before anybody got killed.

Exactly. Forget this bozo's worthless hide. What happens next week when the range is cold and he plops his butt down and starts plinking at rocks while everybody else is downrange? Somebody gets shot? He gets shot? He gets a beating? However it plays out, it's more trouble for all concerned.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:55:32 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1

+1
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I agree with you guys 190% in regards to someone should have set him straight, but giving the age difference and all I fealt that it wouldnt have came out rigt from me. I am sure that someone there had spoken to him as there was still at least 10 other shooters still there when most of us had walked off.  I mean, your a good 30 years older then a guy that approaches you an says that theres propper range rules an safety procedures that should be followed?? Probably would have gotten the old " I was shooting long before you were even a thought boy! "

Don't be a pussy girlie man.  It's not like you were buttfucking his daughter in front of him.  What you could have told him might have saved the idiots life.  Sheesh,
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Shoulda put one on his paper as he's 5 ft away.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Wouldn't that be the prudent thing for you guys to have done?
Rather than "shot him looks an once again asked with determination " is it safe to commence firing ""
His blood is on your hands if you know what is right, yet walked away.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:05:20 AM EDT
[#37]
lol I am by no means a girlie man, and see ALL of the points being addressed here.  Since I hadnt gone to that range since then and most likely wont be going to " public " ranges in the near future I hadnt given it that much thought that my actions were as wrong as his by not saying anything.  You are all right in the aspect of this and will bear that in mind  " if " it ever happens again.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#38]

Are you kidding me Dont just leave, EDUCATE THE IDIOT!!!

All you had to do is ask him to call a cease fire before he wanted to check his target. And throw in, the ol' " I dont wanna shoot your ass".

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#39]
ok so the other day i went to the range and blah ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhs0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid dljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljddh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs  dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd fu94wkjd eduie ui jhe d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduied d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:11:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Cut and paste doesn't count, Cinci!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:15:38 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Are you kidding meHE

All you had to do is ask him to call a cease fire before he wanted to check his target. And throw in, the ol' " I dont wanna shoot your ass".

LOL...

Apparently this is becoming a heated topic an rightfully so. When I first posted this post, I was just thinking of the idiotic actions of the individual in reference to this, and was thinking that walking away before I was the one to shoot him was the right thing to do. BUT, after reading all these replies to this I now realise the error in my mistake an the fellow shooters of the range on that day. Sincerely Thank you guys, it was intended as a shocking story partly funny, but now seeing the real story behind it and will bear this in mind for a long time to come

One of you had posted a comment in reference to " what if this guy had taught his kids to be this way "  hadnt thought about that either, hoping he hasnt but a true statement none the less
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:20:53 AM EDT
[#42]
range manners=butt stroke to the head
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#43]

I was at the range this morning and this too young to listen to anyone 29 year old refused to divide his run-on post into a few paragraphs to make it readable. All he had to do was press the Edit button and then hit the Enter key a few times. Many complained, but he would not listen, so I packed up my keyboard and went home.    

BTW, next week hunter sight-in starts at my local range.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:54:45 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I agree, verbally owned. Should have put a big hole in his target to get the idea across.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Why wouldn't anyone tell the old man to stop doing that?  That is ridiculous!

Bingo!

It was YOUR job to correct him and to educate him as to proper range usage!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Yeah sorry bout that, I was caugth up in the memory of this lol, will remember to paragraph an sentance break in the future

Um, you know, this website has an EDIT button.

Maybe then I would read the post.  (you see how I did that?  That was a paragraph break).  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:01:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree, verbally owned. Should have put a big hole in his target to get the idea across.

Squeeze more thrust into his target for him.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:02:45 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8ls lkjsdkljd dlkdijdfjhsdljhd ytcnrbsduihsdnb fu94wkjd eduie ui jhed d di8d 0ouisd sdo8ew8e d80seoisdouid sd8dud8 didud soid fjhfuasoprmnv-a mc0pamnc0 mc0pap cmncopa ncuiealao eddy kld dhd du7ehccnsi8a ewhgxs jhd dh d d d ediuywdw w8

SHIT!  

I just spit water on my monitor.  

THANKS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top