Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/15/2005 12:10:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:11:06 PM EDT
How do you function with that much shit WITHIN your belt?

- BG
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:12:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:12:24 PM EDT
run? thats what the bullets are for? can you run 1000fps?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:13:29 PM EDT
He can't function with all that on his belt. Of course he can't function without all of that on his belt either. Maybe he's hoping that if someone see's all of that crap on his belt they will be too scared to walk away from him at a quick pace which it sound like would be all it would take to get away from him.

We've got several of them around here like that and it's pretty disgraceful.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:13:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/15/2005 12:14:09 PM EDT by livefreeordieNH]
lol.

perhaps he slayed too many beers?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:14:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:14:58 PM EDT
fat boyz fat boyz....whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they sit on you....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:15:18 PM EDT
Too fat to get to your backup in an ankle holster?

No problem, just carry a couple of extras on your belt.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:15:30 PM EDT
WTF is with the two guns?

Moron.

Sure he wasn't a mall ninja?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:16:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ARKAN_the_Tiger:

True, BUT how many guys carry a FULLSIZED G21 .45 for a backup to a FULL SIZED 1911?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:17:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SFR:
run? thats what the bullets are for? can you run 1000fps?

Because the fat jiggle would be so increadble, time would acually slow down for the spectical. So you can get out of the way of the bullets.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:17:10 PM EDT

if he can find it....probably has to feel around under his gut. I should invent tactical suspenders.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:17:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:18:40 PM EDT
Does not matter how tactical you are if you cannot chase the perp down.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:19:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:19:03 PM EDT
What you guys fail to comprehend is that after years of S.S.D.G. duty, the body reacts differently to gravity. The metabolism is drastically altered in micro-gravity, and the body actually becomes less dense. Although my obviously-retired S.S.D.G. brother appeared to be overweight, he's actually at his ideal body weight of about 185-190. The shortness of breath and apparent profuse sweating are simply long-term effects of one-too-many reentries hangin' out the door, or "Comin' in like Ed White" as we say in the trade.

Rock on, Door Gunner!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:19:09 PM EDT
A long time ago my Department said you could carry any handgun you wanted as a backup. The Deputy who later became Rangemaster/ Firearms Instructor carried a 1911 as Duty weapon. He decided to put a left handed holster on his belt and carry a second 1911 as a backup.

Policy was soon changed to "any handgun you want as long as it is concealed and approved by the Rangemaster".
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:19:22 PM EDT
Two ASP batons? Stupid.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:20:08 PM EDT
Ya'll got it all wrong. He was an arfcommer. He read all the 1911 vs. Glock BS and decided to be a true arfcommer and get both!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:20:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DigDug:
Two ASP batons? Stupid.

he's a ninja!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:20:48 PM EDT
I can just picture the guy trying to do a tac-reload and wondering why his Glock mag isn't fitting into his 1911...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:20:54 PM EDT

Two ASP batons? Stupid.

[napoleon dynomite]He must have medevil staff fighting skills[/napoleon dynomite]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:21:27 PM EDT

Two ASP batons? Stupid.

Maybe he roasts marshmellows on them.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:22:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NewbHunter:
I can just picture the guy trying to do a tac-reload and wondering why his Glock mag isn't fitting into his 1911...

Dude it works. When he was in 'nam he used an AK because he could use M16 mags, M14 mags as well as enemy mags.

Seriously.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:22:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:
Ya'll got it all wrong. He was an arfcommer. He read all the 1911 vs. Glock BS and decided to be a true arfcommer and get both!

Go to the Brothers of the Shield forum.,....he is probably a mod.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:24:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DzlBenz:
What you guys fail to comprehend is that after years of S.S.D.G. duty, the body reacts differently to gravity. The metabolism is drastically altered in micro-gravity, and the body actually becomes less dense. Although my obviously-retired S.S.D.G. brother appeared to be overweight, he's actually at his ideal body weight of about 185-190. The shortness of breath and apparent profuse sweating are simply long-term effects of one-too-many reentries hangin' out the door, or "Comin' in like Ed White" as we say in the trade.

Rock on, Door Gunner!!!

PREACH IT, D.G. BROTHER!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:24:26 PM EDT
We've got a couple officers in my Dept. that carry the issue Glock 22, then another Glock 22 in a drop-leg on the left side. But, only carry the requisate ammount of other stuff.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:24:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:

Originally Posted By LonePathfinder:
WTF is with the two guns?

Moron.

Sure he wasn't a mall ninja?

nope his uniform was BIRMINGHAM POLICE. Unless he was just an uber tactical poser. He was driving a minivan.

Must have been a Tactical Assault Minivan
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:25:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LonePathfinder:

Originally Posted By NewbHunter:

Dude it works. When he was in 'nam he used an AK because he could use M16 mags, M14 mags as well as enemy mags.

Seriously.

How could I possibly have forgotten about that? I can't believe I've had a G19 for several months now and all I've fired through it is 9mm. I can't wait to get home and try shooting some .45ACP. I may even give some 5.56 a go and see how this baby shoots!

See you guys later!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:25:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FredM:

Go to the Brothers of the Shield forum.,....he is probably a mod.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:26:27 PM EDT
I saw a DC cop behind the counter in a Burger King once, in uniform pants and a t-shirt, bullshitting with the BK employees, long greasy looking dreds, with TWO Glock 19s holstered on his right hand side, one holster behind the other. You got me beat, tho.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:27:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1shott:

True, BUT how many guys carry a FULLSIZED G21 .45 for a backup to a FULL SIZED 1911?

I would say the 1911 is his backup...

(running and hiding)
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:28:10 PM EDT
I think I've seen that LEO as well...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:28:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:30:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:

Two ASP batons? Stupid.

Maybe he roasts marshmellows on them.

<I wet my pants
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:31:11 PM EDT
WTF is with the cops carrying two dude guns. THe 300lb guy was funny, now that everyone and their brother has seen cops geared like this I am concerned about my dog as a tax payer.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:33:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CTKurt:

(running and hiding)

Nah, if your carrying a Glock and can retain it, why would you need a back up?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:38:28 PM EDT

(running and hiding)

Maybe the glock is to give to the bad guy so that it will kaboom in his face.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:39:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By brassburn:
Long greasy dreds? Grooming standards in DC? Or is he the undercover fed that is more professional than anyone at BK?

IIRC, MPDC was using fast food joints as substations at the time. They'd have a little cubbyhole in the back to get their paperwork done. I guess the guy's dreds weren't rasta-long, but they were too goddamn long for a police officer.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:40:33 PM EDT

(running and hiding)

Pull the trigger, count to three and heave it at the bad guy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:44:07 PM EDT

we stopped at whataburger for luch. while enjoying my burger i notice an LEO walk into the store.

general description....

300lbs easy
balding with shaggy beard.

what really stood out to me was his duty belt.

he had a 1911 on the right side along with 2 asp battons and a bear sized pepper spray cannister that was the biggest i have ever seen

on his left side was a glock21 and 4 mag carriers <2 1911 and 2 glock> and a maglight

on the back was 3, yes 3 basket weave handcuff carriers. <yes his ass was that wide.>

i don't know what he did other than having a birmingham city pd patch on his uniform. i prey this tactical idiot never has to run anyone down. he was out of breath ordering his lunch and trying to carry all that crap. How in the hell can you function with that much shit on your belt?

Not calling you a liar, but I'd have to see that before I'd believe it.

On the other hand, maybe he's the "squad armorer" and the local SWAT team using him as walking armory.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:49:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:50:18 PM EDT

I'm kind of surprised that they allow him to carry two full sized pistols like that.

with the glock weakside at first i though it was a taser until i got a better look at it.

he actually beats my other spotting for most tactical award. That was a security guard at a local gas station. he was walking around like he owned the world. The kicker was he was carry an airsoft 1911 in a drop leg holster. i looked right at him and just broke into tears i was laughing so hard at him.

i know they're actually quite useful, but it always amuses me to see those DPD officers, working in entertainment districts, who carry paintball guns to mark runners.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:50:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hokie:
fat boyz fat boyz....whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they sit on you....

Nice.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:58:21 PM EDT

(running and hiding)

Pull the trigger, count to three and heave it at the bad guy.

Now I think all you Glock haters are as retarded your average DU mod, but that was funny.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:59:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Carabinero1979:
[

On the other hand, maybe he's the "squad armorer" and the local SWAT team using him as walking armory.

no problem. if i had not seen it with my own eyes i'd have never beleived you could get that much crap on a duty belt. the damn pepery spray cannister looked like a small fire extinquisher

Was it a DOG type?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:59:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Carabinero1979:

we stopped at whataburger for luch. while enjoying my burger i notice an LEO walk into the store.

general description....

300lbs easy
balding with shaggy beard.

what really stood out to me was his duty belt.

he had a 1911 on the right side along with 2 asp battons and a bear sized pepper spray cannister that was the biggest i have ever seen

on his left side was a glock21 and 4 mag carriers <2 1911 and 2 glock> and a maglight

on the back was 3, yes 3 basket weave handcuff carriers. <yes his ass was that wide.>

i don't know what he did other than having a birmingham city pd patch on his uniform. i prey this tactical idiot never has to run anyone down. he was out of breath ordering his lunch and trying to carry all that crap. How in the hell can you function with that much shit on your belt?

And walking shield apparently.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:00:43 PM EDT

I'm kind of surprised that they allow him to carry two full sized pistols like that.

with the glock weakside at first i though it was a taser until i got a better look at it.

he actually beats my other spotting for most tactical award. That was a security guard at a local gas station. he was walking around like he owned the world. The kicker was he was carry an airsoft 1911 in a drop leg holster. i looked right at him and just broke into tears i was laughing so hard at him.

Dare I ask... How could you tell it was airsoft? One of the crappy ones obviously made of plastic with fake safety, etc?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:01:15 PM EDT
Never mind the lardass -- you had lunch at Whootieburger? I'm so jealous. It's the main thing I miss about Texas.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:01:16 PM EDT
his backup piece was a desert eagle up his ass!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top