Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 9:50:36 PM EDT
fucking sick bastards. What kind of people think this is OK. Everyone of them should DIE.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Give me a sharp knife, a bunch of salt, a free hand and enouph time and I can make them all go away.

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#3]
ZEN, I will arm you. give me your address!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:01:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I those people had ANY morals at all, they would realize just how fucked up they are, and kill themselves.  

I guess IF they can control themselves, and NEVER actually touch a child, they should be allowed to not kill themselves.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#5]
North American Massive Breast Lactation Association?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Sounds like a plane to me. Come with me and will rid the world of a plague.

But, we would still need that "free hand" I spoke of.  (I have people who depend on me and I can't spend time in jail)  

If I ever get inoperable cancer though, .......................

Zen

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:09:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Funny how times change.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like a plane to me. Come with me and will rid the world of a plague.

But, we would still need that "free hand" I spoke of.  (I have people who depend on me and I can't spend time in jail)  

If I ever get inoperable cancer though, .......................

Zen

We'll be covert. Sneak up through the bushes on them. Seriously, I can't believe something like that exists. There is no fucking "boy" in the world that would go along with some shit like that without being completely corrupted by these psychopaths before hand.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

North American Man/Boy Love Association
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:27:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

North American Man/Boy Love Association img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/nanneya/anim_puke.gif

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:33:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
ocBrooks:
We'll be covert. Sneak up through the bushes on them. Seriously, I can't believe something like that exists. There is no fucking "boy" in the world that would go along with some shit like that without being completely corrupted by these psychopaths before hand.

I too, cannot BELIEVE that anyone would want to harm a child. It just makes me sick in my soul to think we have these monsters living in our world, and that they look like humans.  

The all, all need to be KILLED.  

Zen

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:34:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Funny how times change.

go ahead...say it.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:39:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Funny how times change.

go ahead...say it.

SGtar15

I really wanna go on a date with you SGtar.

No, I mean from a cultural and historical sense. Its funny that in some cultures it was considered "the norm", or at least accepted, to sleep with young boys or girls. Now its not. In the past gays were scorned, now they stick tongues down each others throat out in public etc etc.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Is this really a "for real" organization or just an urban legend?   If it's for real then why arent these asshats all in prison?   I really cant see how this could be a real organization and not scrutinized by every sex crimes detective in the country.   If they held open meetings they'd be hanged from the neighborhood light poles.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:41:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Is this really a "for real" organization or just an urban legend?   If it's for real then why arent these asshats all in prison?   I really cant see how this could be a real organization and not scrutinized by every sex crimes detective in the country.   If they held open meetings they'd be hanged from the neighborhood light poles.

THis is indeed a for real organization.
Google it, I believe they have a website. I also remember a case where school teacher (College, grade school, cant remember) was found out to be a member of Nambla. If i remember right he was fired for that and filed suit against the District on grounds of discrimination.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:42:55 AM EDT
[#16]
What.  The.  Fuck.

Too bad they don't publish a list of members.....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:51:49 AM EDT
[#17]
There used to be a congressman that was a member.  If I can find the material I got in the last class to combat child abuse, I'll post it.

These people will argue with you that it's perfectly normal for men and boys to have sexual relations.
I think they used to have a convention of sorts.

Too bad we didn't know where it was.

Now my blood pressure has gone up.  Wonderful.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:55:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
There used to be a congressman that was a member.  If I can find the material I got in the last class to combat child abuse, I'll post it.

These people will argue with you that it's perfectly normal for men and boys to have sexual relations.
I think they used to have a convention of sorts.

Too bad we didn't know where it was.

Now my blood pressure has gone up.  Wonderful.

It IS perfectly normal. If you live in a culture in....say....1300 AD. My calendar sure as hell doesnt say 1300 AD though.

For those so inclined, you can (depending on State) find a list of registered sex offenders. My area has more then a few. When the end of the world comes, I'm taking a few detours on the way home.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:56:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Not only are they for real, the ACLU defends them in court. My stepmother, flaming liberal that she is, cancelled her ACLU membership over this. Not only that, but when she explained the reason to the person with the ACLU, that gal got pissed off at the ACLU.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:00:54 AM EDT
[#20]
NAMBLA has "safe houses" across America where young boys are taken and "Indoctrinated" by NAMBLA into acepting that sex with older men is a good thing.Not an urban legend.NAMBLA is for real.Once in a NAMBLA safe house young boys (6-17 are the most desirable) are recruited by homosexuals into their sad pathological world.The boys are moved from safe house to safe house by NAMBLA so that many dimokrats.......oops,I mean Homos........oops,I mean faggots..oops,I mean little boy fuckers..oops I mean NAMBLA members can enjoy the "Fresh Chicken."

This shit goes on in many big cities because the ruling liberal political party(read dimokrat) see it as a "Natural" occurance and in fact see the "Normal" relationship that a boy/child has with his "Real"parents as being "Un-natural."

These mutherfuckers are real.They are many and they are allways looking for fresh meat.It is impossible to not feel a horid sense of revulsion over this "Organization"........Why is it still around?Politics and the strong homo vote.I mean dimokratic.    
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:05:30 AM EDT
[#21]
I have heard that they produce literature about how to lure minors and general all around molest children tips.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:37:51 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
What.  The.  Fuck.

Too bad they don't publish a list of members.....

Unfortunately, I don't see there being a published list unless they're offenders. The world would be a lot safer for our kids if that were the case though.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:44:26 AM EDT
[#23]
I once read that they had an unofficial motto of sorts, "eight is too late". If that doesn't make you want to sharpen your Kabar, nothing will.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:49:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I have heard that they produce literature about how to lure minors and general all around molest children tips.

I wouldn't be surprised on that. My question is, why hasn't the government been able to shut them down and keep them down? For heaven sake, a child should be with their parents, not with some psychotic who doesn't have enough balls or the mentality to be with someone their own age. That's sick!

Obviously it's been proven that there's a problem here but nothing seems to be happening to fix it. The question is why not.  

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:02:15 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
NAMBLA has "safe houses" across America where young boys are taken and "Indoctrinated" by NAMBLA into acepting that sex with older men is a good thing.Not an urban legend.NAMBLA is for real.Once in a NAMBLA safe house young boys (6-17 are the most desirable) are recruited by homosexuals into their sad pathological world.The boys are moved from safe house to safe house by NAMBLA so that many dimokrats.......oops,I mean Homos........oops,I mean faggots..oops,I mean little boy fuckers..oops I mean NAMBLA members can enjoy the "Fresh Chicken."

This shit goes on in many big cities because the ruling liberal political party(read dimokrat) see it as a "Natural" occurance and in fact see the "Normal" relationship that a boy/child has with his "Real"parents as being "Un-natural."

These mutherfuckers are real.They are many and they are allways looking for fresh meat.It is impossible to not feel a horid sense of revulsion over this "Organization"........Why is it still around?Politics and the strong homo vote.I mean dimokratic.    

Can you provide proof of either a Democratic or ACLU connection or support?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:03:09 AM EDT
[#26]
But . . . . but . . . . they have RIGHTS!  They were BORN that way!  John Kerry and John Edwards say that they can't help it, and that if another candidate has a kid who is a member they should be proud of them and not ashamed of them.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:28:55 AM EDT
[#27]
The National Association of Machete Brandishing Latino Assassins???
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:34:06 AM EDT
[#28]
This is atleast one instance where an intense, overriding desire to "feed the hogs" is absolutely, positively, 100% warranted.

Either that or time to fire up the woodchipper and then go fishing with buckets of fresh bait.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:49:45 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not difficult - submit "NAMBLA ACLU" into google.  Here is a good article from The National Review:

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:56:14 AM EDT
[#30]
They are REAL!

They actually are a bunch of pedophile-faggots.  They don't like girls and they prefer young boys.  Their organization is headquartered in the northeast...Boston IIRC.  That would probably put them in Barney Frank's district and he likely provides some patronage and cover.  They pretty much remain underground...but every once in a while one will come forward and actually get on the radio and attempt to justify and "normalize" their sick fucking behavior.

I heard O'Reilly go ballistic on one of their members one afternoon on the radio.  The NAMBLA bastard was attempting to make a case that little boys could make correct decisions involving sex.  When asked what was the minimum age at which NAMBLA felt that young male children were able to make rational, intelligent and reasoned decisions on having sex, especially with another male, and one of significantly more years...this sick fuck actually said FIVE YEARS OLD!  I almost blew lunch all over my truck dashboard!

I am amazed that the feds aren't tracking down every one of these pricks and putting them away.  They must not be sharing data on the web...rather sticking to the traditional methods of snail mail and person to person interaction.

These monsters are the sickest form of human beings walking the planet.  They should all be executed forthwith.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:05:47 AM EDT
[#31]
It's kinda strange...the media & some politicans LOVE to try & release lists of CCW permit owners, but do they seem interested in investigating what most people would consider to be a criminal organization and releasing their member list?

Edit: the first time I ever heard of nambla was from "America's Most Wanted"

John Walsh looked like he would've machine-gunned the entire group if you could have placed them on the set that day!

Scott
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:25:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Aren't they all Muslims?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:44:34 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Aren't they all Muslims?

No...but they ARE domestic terrorists who prey on our children!

Fucking MONSTERS!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:20:36 AM EDT
[#34]
NAMBLA also "brings up the rear" (no pun intended) at many homosexual "pride" street parades.  Of course that is hidden from the public by the homosexuals and "major news media".
YYYEEESSSIIIIRRREEE folks-------if we accept some of this then we will eventually have to accept ALL of it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:27:46 AM EDT
[#35]
I've heard that it really only exists as a 1st amendment test. Meaning, a bunch of ACLU types just picked the most disgusting thing they could come up with in order to see how far the freedom of speech would stretch and the "members" of this org may not actually be into the things they seem to be into.  But then maybe they are, who really knows....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
It's kinda strange...the media & some politicans LOVE to try & release lists of CCW permit owners, but do they seem interested in investigating what most people would consider to be a criminal organization and releasing their member list?

Edit: the first time I ever heard of nambla was from "America's Most Wanted"

John Walsh looked like he would've machine-gunned the entire group if you could have placed them on the set that day!

Scott

Except for the fact that John Walsh, super crusader, DOES NOT support your right to own an AR-15 or an M1A or AN ASSAULT RIFLE AT ALL.....
 in fact John Walsh believes that (quote) "there is no reason for ANYONE to own these kinds of weapons" (unquote) and that's from the horses mouth.

So fuck that arrogant prick!

As far as NAMBLA goes...I say we nuke 'em from orbit.........it's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:17:18 AM EDT
[#37]
There is a growing number of Psychiatrists that believe it is normal and should be tolerated.  They don't consider paedophilia a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:57:56 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
There is a growing number of Psychiatrists that believe it is normal and should be tolerated.  They don't consider paeophilia a mental disorder.

It's not a mental disorder, it's criminal behavior that they choose to engage in.    If I caught one with my sons I'd choose criminal behavior as well, I would not wait for police and the justice system.  I would personally eviscerate them.  I believe in doing things of this severity on a VERY personal level where I can feel every bit of their misery and have them know my anger.  Now that I'm done ranting.....   anyhow I dont plan to ever use a firearm on someone who hurts my family, it's just not personal enough.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:24:18 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not difficult - submit "NAMBLA ACLU" into google.  Here is a good article from The National Review:

I feel that it is important to point out that the ACLU defended NAMBLA in court over a VERY SPECIFIC issue, namely the issue of their 1st amendement right to have a webpage expressing their views.

I can guarantee you that NOBODY in the ACLU's leadership has anything but disdain and disgust for these creeps - but they still defended their right to express their views in a free society, no matter how sick or disgusting those views are.  

Ulitmately, the ACLU action is one that is indirectly in our interest, because it sets precedents that defend sites like ar15.com and other sites that might be considered "extreme" by the sheeple from government control.  The argument against NAMBLA was that they eimplicitly endorsed criminal behavior, but the same argument could be made for hard-core pro-life webpages that publish the names of abortion providers, or (by extreme anti-gunners) that kind of argument could even be extended to a site like ar15.com - since nobody really "needs" an evil "assault rifle", so we're all potentail criminals.   As a simpler example, what about web-pages that contain chemisty information you can use to make bombs?  How about webpages that explain how nuclear weapons work?  

The important thing about many cases that the ACLU chooses to fight are in the PRECEDENT it sets, not the actual case itself - and I believe the precedent set by this case is a good one.  I know numerous senior ACLU officials, and I can personalyl tell you that they are absolutely disgusted by NAMBLA.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Lynch 'em.  Fucking sickos.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:19:20 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I know numerous senior ACLU officials, and I can personalyl tell you that they are absolutely disgusted by NAMBLA.

Apparently they're more disgusted by the Boy Scouts of America.  They go after them at every turn.  

Prof- I see your point but I still find it difficult to believe there isn't a "slant" to how they pick and choose cases.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#42]

Ulitmately, the ACLU action is one that is indirectly in our interest, because it sets precedents that defend sites like ar15.com and other sites that might be considered "extreme" by the sheeple from government control

BULLSHIT!

And the sooner your european ass figures this out the better!

ACLU was started by coomies and is run by commies.

If they cared so much about 1st ammendment right then why are they so often going after churches?

HUH???

You should be ashamed of supporting this bastard association Dr Prof...ASHAMED!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Ulitmately, the ACLU action is one that is indirectly in our interest, because it sets precedents that defend sites like ar15.com and other sites that might be considered "extreme" by the sheeple from government control

BULLSHIT!

And the sooner your european ass figures this out the better!

ACLU was started by coomies and is run by commies.

If they cared so much about 1st ammendment right then why are they so often going after churches?

HUH???

You should be ashamed of supporting this bastard association Dr Prof...ASHAMED!

Sgatr15

How many ACLU officals do you know?

I know numerous, including state presidents of the ALCU, and I can tell you for a FACT that none of them are communists!   How many communist ACLU officials do you know personally?  

There have been numerous cases of the ACLU defending churches and religious institutions, and I've posted the examples here many times, yet people persist in ignoring them because they WANT to believe the ACLU is evil.  (Plus, they VERY rarely "go after" churches - they go after local and federal government on the issue of government endorsement of a PARTICULAR religion).  I cannot think of a lot of cases where they've gone after particular churches, but I can think of several when they've defended or joined the lawsuits of churches (like when they joined Jerry Fallwell's lawsuit for his Church against the state of Virginia).

Are the ACLU left-wing and generally liberal?  YES - there's no doubt about that.  Are they communists?  NO  (although I'm sure you can find the occasional ACLU member who is, out of the tens of thousands of member on their rolls).

Are they TOTAL WEASELS about the 2nd amendement?  YES - there's also no doubt about that.  I've had many frustrating conversations wiht one state president of the ACLU about it, and it's particularly ironic because he is a huge fan of Thomas Jefferson, and likes to quote him all the time.  Their deliberate lack of support for the 2nd amendement is shameful - I fully acknowegde that.  But that's the only thing about them I find shameful, and given the balance, I can live with it.

You know WHY I support the ACLU - because after 9/11 they were the ONLY ones who didn't say "fuck all foreigners in the U.S." and they were the ones who said that foreign nationals lliving in the U.S. still had the right to due process.  NOBODY else was willing to take that position, and nobody else was willing to say that I would be entitled to legal representation, or even a fair trial or judicial review, IF someone capriciously decided to point a finger at me!!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#44]
I think more simply the Church should pay property taxes.  I could care less what they own or how much.  Don't they use services just like any other business?

If I'm missing the point let me know.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I think more simply the Church should pay property taxes.  I could care less what they own or how much.  Don't they use services just like any other business?

If I'm missing the point let me know.

You missing the point.

Does the Boy Scouts pay taxes?  No, and they also offer services.

What about Unicef?

Red Cross?

etc...

etc...

etc...

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#46]
You have to be careful about some things NAMBLA, and NAMBA shouldn't be confused, NAMBA is the North American Model Boat Association.  

The first time I heard about that boating group, all I could think of was how stupid it was to call their organization NAMBA because it would be so easily confused with the child molesters!  

www.namba11.com/

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm talking property taxes, the tax that pays for city and county services like fire dept and police dept typically along with administrative services that serve the community, which includes the church.

There is some tradition of tax exemption but it varies from state and activity to activity.  Some church publishing is taxed, some parking lot rentals and the idea that church property is tax exempt is not written in stone.

Given our overly complex tax laws this is not a simple question.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top