Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2002 9:31:15 AM EDT
I was sent this link, if you want to see how the other side writes and lies about us , then read on. It is so outlandish that it would be almost funny except for the fact that I would suspect that the majority of this rags readers are uneducated enough to believe it.

Here is a segment on 9/11
"I was totally flabbergasted," said Susan Fletcher, 32, of Cinncinati, Ohio. "Usually, I turn on the television and the worst I can expect is footage of another black man getting beaten by cops or being told about another Latino retard being executed, but this was different."

yes we only beat the minorites and retards here

or..

"It wasn't just that there was bad shit going down on TV," exclaimed Brad Stevens of Des Moines, Iowa. "I didn't realise how big the world was! I mean I always watch CNN's The World Tonight, and had concluded from the consistent devotion of 3 out of 4 of its segments to American news that the rest of the world was pretty small, about the size of Maine or perhaps a little bigger."

how many times did this guys parents forget to put up the crib rails ???

anyway for more go to

http://electronicintifada.net/al-bassaleh/index.html
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was sent this link, if you want to see how the other side writes and lies about us , then read on. [url]http://electronicintifada.net/al-bassaleh/index.html[/url]
View Quote

I see you're not a fan of The Onion [url]www.theonion.com[/url].  An onion is clearly viible on that page, marking it as a SPOOF.  NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE WITHOUT A SENSE OF HUMOR.  Read it and laugh, because those articles are written and published by some guys in like Iowa.  Read it.  See, it's funny!  I hadn't seen this site before, but thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like satire to me, kind of like [i]The Onion[/i].
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:27:49 AM EDT
[#4]
In fact, I think it is done by the same people who do [i]The Onion[/i].  There is a link at the bottom of the page.  Definitely satire.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#5]
You should check out the "Jaywalking" segment on Jay Leno's show.  He goes out on the street and asks simple questions, as in:

"In what country is the Panama Canal located?"  

Blank stare, long pause. "Uh, I don't know."

"Well, in what country is the Great Wall of China located?"

Blank stare, long pause, then a tiny 1-watt lightbulb goes off.  "Oh, China."

"So, in what country is the Panama Canal located?"

No pause this time.  "China!?"
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Chimborazo, did you get that signature pic from BenDover? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#7]
No, why?  Does he have it too?  I'll change it if he does, cause I just switched to it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You should check out the "Jaywalking" segment on Jay Leno's show.  He goes out on the street and asks simple questions, as in:

"In what country is the Panama Canal located?"  

Blank stare, long pause. "Uh, I don't know."

"Well, in what country is the Great Wall of China located?"

Blank stare, long pause, then a tiny 1-watt lightbulb goes off.  "Oh, China."

"So, in what country is the Panama Canal located?"

No pause this time.  "China!?"
View Quote

I love "JayWalking".  Leno is on my Television every night at 11:30!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:44:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Just needed a change of pace, I guess.  I was trying to keep them light-hearted, but then I found this one and liked it.  I'll go somewhere in between.  Stand by for new pic...
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#11]
How's that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top