Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2001 3:02:38 PM EDT
thinking about making the jump into F/A with either a M-11 or a M-12. anyone have any experience with these? good or bad? waht would be a good price for one? where would be a good dealer to order one from? and lastly, exactly what hoops do i have to jump thru to get one? i know i will need a $200 tax stamp but what is needed to get that? thanks in advance
-jay    
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]
A good powder springs Mac can run you anywhere from $1200 up not including the tax stamp, you need to find out first if you live in a state that allows you own, NFA weapons and if so will you be able to get a chief law enforcement officer to sign off on your toy. One way around the signoff is buying the weapons through a corporation. Check out www.subguns.com you should be able to find out a lot of good information and prices over there. look at the NFA ad board also be sure you have money to blow on a lot of ammo, cause F/A loves to eat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top