Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/3/2001 2:02:38 PM EST
thinking about making the jump into F/A with either a M-11 or a M-12. anyone have any experience with these? good or bad? waht would be a good price for one? where would be a good dealer to order one from? and lastly, exactly what hoops do i have to jump thru to get one? i know i will need a $200 tax stamp but what is needed to get that? thanks in advance -jay
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:05:43 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:10:41 PM EST
A good powder springs Mac can run you anywhere from $1200 up not including the tax stamp, you need to find out first if you live in a state that allows you own, NFA weapons and if so will you be able to get a chief law enforcement officer to sign off on your toy. One way around the signoff is buying the weapons through a corporation. Check out www.subguns.com you should be able to find out a lot of good information and prices over there. look at the NFA ad board also be sure you have money to blow on a lot of ammo, cause F/A loves to eat.
Top Top