Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2002 3:27:38 PM EDT
[pissed]
I was watching the nightly news tonight and they had a section on the rifle that the snipper used.  They kept on bitching about how cheap a bushmaster was and how deadly they were blah blah blah. Then when the showed a picture of a "Bushmaster" they didn't even have the right gun, You could easily see that it was a colt. Not that that is a big deal but if they want to say that a .223 "Bushmaster" is such a deadly gun the might as well get their shit together and show a bushmaster. My buddy and I laughed when we saw that.

The media makes guns out to be so bad. They had a part on how you can buy a gun at a gun show or in the news paper without a background check, I was just wondering why when some crazy guy gets pissed and stabs someone with a kitchen knife they don't want to shut down all of the kitchen stores.

I also am pissed that they are saying that a .223 is the most deadly caliber ever. I would think that a person shot with a .223 would have a better chance of living then a person shot with a 7mm.

Well I'm just babbling now but it just really pisses me off how a few ignorant people can make guns look so bad.
[devil] [pistol]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
This is why I'm looking into class action lawsuits.

THEIR lies get US harrased. Get us called murderers, and have people threaten to call the FBI because we own guns and obey the law.

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Wouldn't it be nice if the sheeple would open their eyes and realise that it's not the gun... it's the nut behind it... And the more restrictions they put on us, the more brazen the criminals (who will have guns, and other weapons regardless of the law) will become, preying on those who can't defend themselves because they are law abiding? Makes me sick how stupid some are...
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Well here it is, I recorded it in DivX 3.0

http://members.cox.net/prozac-tf/bushmaster-nbc2.avi

Get ready to barf..
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well here it is, I recorded it in DivX 3.0

[url]http://members.cox.net/prozac-tf/bushmaster-nbc2.avi[/url]

Get ready to barf..
View Quote
thanks for the video

well they did the part about it being rare in crimes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top