Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2002 1:02:55 PM EDT
my son and i were surfing the net looking for codes so he can beat his playstation game and we came across [url]cheatcc.com[/url]. lo! and behold this thing pops-up! its an ad for the Saudi Arabia peace proposal b.s. and well, here is part of what it says, cut and pasted:

[b]  The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has recently introduced a strong and courageous vision for peace. Aboutsaudiarabia.net provides a resource through which individuals may receive more information about this vision, along with important facts about Saudi Arabia and its society.

To receive a copy of Crown Prince Abdullah’s peace proposal and other unfiltered information about the Kingdom, we ask that you enter your email address.  [/b]

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?????
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want to give them your e-mail address, well then, GOOD FOR YOU! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe I'll send the prince a copy of the Garmentless Peace Proposal - He won't like that! (Hint: It's very Old Testament)
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://www.aboutsaudiarabia.net/images/top.gif[/img]

[url]http://www.aboutsaudiarabia.net/default2.asp?ad=2&id=sad2swadnene1003pu10151006[/url]

edited to say
LOL I smell a turd with a towel on its head!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Note to Saudis:

If you're trying to gain influence with Americans, don't advertise the fact that your country is a [b]kingdom[/b].  Princess Di could pull off the "sweet, non-threatening royalty" act; Crown Prince Abdullah can't.
[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top