Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 5:48:46 PM EDT
We find ourselves in a brotherhood within a brotherhood.  Beat, torn, and frayed, but alive with respect for ourselves, our friends, and most of all...mother nature.

The time is upon us to wear that speacial badge of honor. If you earned it let's see it.

Looters suck!

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Your place doesn't look like it was hit very hard. Are looters roaming your streets in enough numbers that you need a warning sign? Get some pics of the looters.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:01:52 PM EDT
[#2]
 Well @sshole...let me post some pics of the side of my house that got blown in. Would that make you happy?  

Walk a mile in my shoes fucktard before you open your mouth.

This is supposed to be about "Looter Signs" that members put up to keep the assholes out. This is not about photo shopping freaks from New Orleans.

Move on.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Some "brotherhood" If assholes had wings this place would be an airport.
BTW  It has been 2005 for 9 months.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Hurricane Ivan:

Local fire station:  Winds blew out the back wall.  The wall was constructed of concrete block.

Someone's shed:  Nobody knows who it belonged to or where it came from, but here is where it came to rest.

Porto-john remains:  It disintegrated in the storm and was distributed in a liberal manner.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 Well @sshole...let me post some pics of the side of my house that got blown in. Would that make you happy?  

This is supposed to be about "Looter Signs" that members put up to keep the assholes out. This is not about photo shopping freaks from New Orleans.

Move on.

It sounds like you had a pretty hard time. It just doesn't look so bad from the photo. There's a lot of people down south with nothing left for looters to take. Try walking in their shoes you fucking cry baby.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Move on.

It sounds like you had a pretty hard time. It just doesn't look so bad from the photo. There's a lot of people down south with nothing left for looters to take. Try walking in their shoes you fucking cry baby.

Wow. Some people just don't get it.  

...btw....the photo is from Ivan    

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top