Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 11:39:45 AM EDT
any good?

it looks like several are only $25...  will they try to rape me with hidden fees?  will the certificate they send me actually be accepted by the state?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know much, but I have to take one to get a few points off my record

tag
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:58:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Online defensive driving courses?

I don't think you'll really learn anything that way....
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#3]
So what got you into trouble?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Online defensive driving courses?

I don't think you'll really learn anything that way....

i could care less if i learn anything.  i just need to get a bullshit ticket dismissed.

and back to topic, has anyone taken an online course?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:03:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So what got you into trouble?

a cop waiting right next to a reduced speed limit sign.  i usually slow down once i pass these, but he got me at the speed i was at right when i passed the sign.  but that's a whole other topic.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I took an online one, sit in front of the computer for a few hours clicking 'next' then take the test and you're done. Cert comes in the mail, no problem, can even do it in your underwear.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:06:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I took an online one, sit in front of the computer for a few hours clicking 'next' then take the test and you're done. Cert comes in the mail, no problem, can even do it in your underwear.

that's exactly what i plan on doing

do you remember which site you used?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I recommend www.idrivesafely.com  They don't require that you stare at a page doing nothing.  You can review the material at your own pace then go back a few minutes later and answer questions on that section.  Their customer support is helpful also.

Sauce
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I did it once.  Boring doesn't even begin to describe it.  Puny up the extra dough and go to a comedy defensive driving class.  At least they will feed you there.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I recommend www.idrivesafely.com  They don't require that you stare at a page doing nothing.  You can review the material at your own pace then go back a few minutes later and answer questions on that section.  Their customer support is helpful also.

Sauce

thanks, i'll check it out.

photokirk, i'd just like to do an online course and get it over with either tonight or tommorow.  my original plan was to take the class, but i won't lie...  i just don't feel like it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top