Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/16/2002 8:54:56 AM EDT
coming back from the gun show in Clarence NY I saw a pickup truck with Ontario license plates, but it had an American flag sticker on the tail gate, and 3 pro-gun bumper stickers. Ordinarily coming from a gun show those stickers would be expected, but on a Canadian vehicle?
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 9:08:14 AM EDT
Hey, Canadians can be pro-gun also. I have met several pro-gun Canadians down here in Barbados.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 9:10:52 AM EDT
They probably took them off before they crossed the border. hehehe
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 9:11:15 AM EDT
The driver couldn't have been an American that moved to Canada for a job or some such thing? Av.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 9:23:39 AM EDT
I just remembered what some of the stickers said "take US out of the UN" "fight crime, shoot back" I love the idea of pro-gun people in any country, I just found the US related stuff on a canadian vehicle to be odd hope he or she made it back through customs with no hassles
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 9:56:26 AM EDT
Canada is Mexico with snow, go 30 miles north of the U.S. border and it's a 3rd world country. No matter what they tell you their beer sucks. All Canada is good for is hunting, fishing and strip joints.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 9:58:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sukebe: Canada is Mexico with snow, go 30 miles north of the U.S. border and it's a 3rd world country. No matter what they tell you their beer sucks. All Canada is good for is hunting, fishing and strip joints.
View Quote
That's gonna leave a mark!
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 10:06:14 AM EDT
Labatt Blue is better than most of the American beer I've had and as for the strip joints, well my friends and I have been to those more than once [:)]
Originally Posted By Sukebe: Canada is Mexico with snow, go 30 miles north of the U.S. border and it's a 3rd world country. No matter what they tell you their beer sucks. All Canada is good for is hunting, fishing and strip joints.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 10:12:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sukebe: No matter what they tell you their beer sucks.
View Quote
Surely you do not include "Wart Hog Ale" in your blanket condemnation ? [X]
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 10:22:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sukebe: No matter what they tell you their beer sucks.
View Quote
I don't know what kind of beer you had, but the beer I had in Canada was better than anything you can get in the USA. And yes, the strip clubs are nice too.[:)]
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 10:23:25 AM EDT
Seriously though, I just like to break balls on our neighbors to the North. Canada is O.K. by me I just felt like rubbing their fur the wrong way.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 11:31:10 AM EDT
we do that in buffalo all the time [:)] and Ontarios drinking age of 19 is what keeps a large part of Niagara Falls going. All those 19 and 20 year old American college kids, drinking leagally
Originally Posted By Sukebe: Seriously though, I just like to break balls on our neighbors to the North. Canada is O.K. by me I just felt like rubbing their fur the wrong way.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 4:20:59 PM EDT
Canadian beer is like making love in a canoe.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 4:51:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sharky30: coming back from the gun show in Clarence NY I saw a pickup truck with Ontario license plates, but it had an American flag sticker on the tail gate, and 3 pro-gun bumper stickers. Ordinarily coming from a gun show those stickers would be expected, but on a Canadian vehicle?
View Quote
hey whare clarence? i live in clinton county and havn't heard of a gun show in a while.
Top Top