Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/9/2005 10:38:41 PM EDT
good lookin babe , you know the kind about 30 well kept, dressed real nice has all those gold and silver braclets on her arms , diamond and gold rings, nice tan, you just know somebodys takin care of her . and shes real real cute . and in her cart is the best lookin cuts of meat and all the other good shit she had , i mean it was makin me drool. she had a prime rib roast , porterhouse steaks (at least eight ) and pork ribs , looked like a whole side. i love pork ribs ! THEN SHE WHIPS OUT GOVERNMENT WELFARE DEBIT CARD AND ITS ALL HERS!

dont mind me i just had to blow my main ballast tank . this kind of stuff runs rampant in hawaii , is it just as bad in your area ?

scum thats all they are . at least prolly almost all of them .

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:41:42 PM EDT
[#1]
You should have boinked her and taken it!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:43:26 PM EDT
[#2]
you should have taken the cart of meat and posted pics!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
good lookin babe , you know the kind about 30 well kept, dressed real nice has all those gold and silver braclets on her arms , diamond and gold rings, nice tan, you just know somebodys takin care of her . and shes real real cute . and in her cart is the best lookin cuts of meat and all the other good shit she had , i mean it was makin me drool. she had a prime rib roast , porterhouse steaks (at least eight ) and pork ribs , looked like a whole side. i love pork ribs ! THEN SHE WHIPS OUT GOVERNMENT WELFARE DEBIT CARD AND ITS ALL HERS!

dont mind me i just had to blow my main ballast tank . this kind of stuff runs rampant in hawaii , is it just as bad in your area ?

ITS "PROBABLY!!"

to answer your question, I have seen it. This Asian woman in a fur coat, three kids, jewelry like the gabor sisters and when she left, I spoke with the cashier and said I cannot believe with that fur coat and jewelry, she has food stamps. the cashier says "Yeah? thats nothing. If you hurry, you will see her getting into her white Mercedes.

Sure shit... she was in it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#4]
And they wonder why this contry is in so much debt?? and why The Prk is in so much debt??
i.e. why would the government spend $100 on a regular hex bolt that can be bought at osh for 1.50 or less????
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:44:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I always put the toilet paper up last and ask, "Do you think this is enough toilet paper for this much food?"
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Yea its typical here, they can eat better then I do, have nicer cars then I do too.

I dont know why I even try anymore, plus they feelk they are speical becuase of it, I have started alot of shit in lines over it before.  I'll go right out and tell them it must be nice not to have to work and get welfare huh.

Does anyone besides me pay for thier food themselves anymore?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know which is worst, the bastards on welfare who wear slutty clothes, flashy jewelry, and drive expensive cars that they probably ruined the upholstery on the first day, or the bastards of welfare who can't feed and clothe their nine children but can somehow afford enough booze, cigarettes, and crack to form the gross national product of a third world nation.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Im getting to the point of I want to know how to fuck over the system, hell with working anymore?

So how do you do that?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:00:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Every time I check out at Wal-mart, I see people with jewelry, cell phones, expensive clothing and a wad of cash in their wallets using those welfare cards to pay for their groceries.  Those are the same people that park in handicap parking areas and show no signs of a physical handicap.

I used to work at a place where I would overhear people talking about how to leech off the government and scam the system.  I knew one lady there that dressed in very nice clothing, had a brand new Cadillac and she bragged about how she was able to live in section 8 housing, get a welfare check and make twice my income without paying any income tax.

Here I am barley getting by, working and paying taxes with no aid from the government.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:04:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Every time I check out at Wal-mart, I see people with jewelry, cell phones, expensive clothing and a wad of cash in their wallets using those welfare cards to pay for their groceries. Those are the same people that park in handicap parking areas and show no signs of a physical handicap.

I used to work at a place where I would overhear people talking about how to leech off the government and scam the system. I knew one lady there that dressed in very nice clothing, had a brand new Cadillac and she bragged about how she was able to live in section 8 housing, get a welfare check and make twice my income without paying any income tax.

Here I am barley getting by, working and paying taxes with no aid from the government

Same way down here, plus the people at the office will make it hard to get stuff even if you qualify, if they want to be dicks.  

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:06:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I always put the toilet paper up last and ask, "Do you think this is enough toilet paper for this much food?"

Windex for my monitor please?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Same way down here, plus the people at the office will make it hard to get stuff even if you qualify if your not a certain race.  

I went ahead and removed any reference to race from my post.  Some people around here might freak out.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Same way down here, plus the people at the office will make it hard to get stuff even if you qualify if your not a certain race.  

I went ahead and removed any reference to race from my post.  Some people around here might freak out.

Edited the quote for you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Edited the quote for you.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:11:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Race doesnt have much to do with it. 50 cents on the dollar anyone can eat like a king. If this confuses anyone.......do you have any property for sale. m-dc
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Race doesnt have much to do with it. 50 cents on the dollar anyone can eat like a king. If this confuses anyone.......do you have any property for sale. m-dc

Its dropped a good bit since they got the card, people dont sell them straight out anymore.  Now they hang out around the stores and shop with you, you will notice it pretty quick.  Seem the same lady go through the line 3 or 4 times in a few hours with diffrent people not the same age or race as her.  She puts it on foodstamp card and then they leave, something just pay money right there.  Se will be back in that line every 33 mins.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Its been a while, they dont have the food stamp "Bills" anymore? Those were like a commidity in the hood in the 80's. Depends what you wanted as to their worth....
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:25:49 PM EDT
[#18]
i was waiting to get meat from the butcher at my local grocery store once, and the lady in front of me ordered 5 bacon wrapped filet mignon. Didn't really think too much of it...other than i wish it was me who going to eat that.

well, i go about my business, finish my shopping, and get on checkout. again, the same lady is in front me of. she has all of her stuff rung up, a normal order, and guess how she pays...or better yet, 'we' pay.

i almost lost my religion.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Its been a while, they dont have the food stamp "Bills" anymore? Those were like a commidity in the hood in the 80's. Depends what you wanted as to their worth....

Nope they dont have them anymore.

I got one I found though, keep it at the house.

Its also cleaner becuase of the new cards, they work like a credit card.

You dont see them empty foodstamp books laying around in the store parking lots anymore.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
i was waiting to get meat from the butcher at my local grocery store once, and the lady in front of me ordered 5 bacon wrapped filet mignon. Didn't really think too much of it...other than i wish it was me who going to eat that.

well, i go about my business, finish my shopping, and get on checkout. again, the same lady is in front me of. she has all of her stuff rung up, a normal order, and guess how she pays...or better yet, 'we' pay.

i almost lost my religion.

Thats typical to see, along with shrimp and all kinds of other stuff.  There is a place here they sell fish and take foodstamps, then they will cook it for you,  They stopped a chain of cub places, they were taking foodstamps there too.

The worst one I was was a convience store and hair salon, with the sign that says they take foodstamps, you just know there is something up there.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:33:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Pretty common

Theres a row of Jimmy Carter " Habitat for Humanity houses " near were I work they all pretty much have 2-3 newer cars parked out front and a boat or motorcycles in the back yard ...

Working the welfare system seems to pay alot better than actually working  !
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#22]
No kidding, well at east the card shows shows some "ownership" as to the program not going for drugs. No card = no chow. Dont get me wrong the shit hits the fan for everyone  from time to time. As an institution I have a major problem, shrimp-steak FK-u you dont need it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:39:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Come quickly Lord Jesus.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:43:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Back when they used real food stamps, not debit cards I used to see the lowlife dads(if they were around) give each of his 8 kids a $1 foodstamp.  They would go buy a .15 cent pack of gum with it and get the .85cents change and give it to dear ole dad (because if the change was any more that $1 you would get your change back in foodstamps.  Dear ole dad would then take all the change from his 8 kids and buy a case of beer, since you couldn't buy beer with foodstamps.

Now you can actually get cash using your Lone star card. (that's the welfare debit card here in Texas.)
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I thought you were going to say

"I had to stand behind some fucking broad who had to write a check for a fucking bottle sode and took approximately 5 minutes to do so."

This happens to me nearly every time I go to the goddamn grocery store.  Why do women insist on pay for everything with a goddamn check?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

"I had to stand behind some fucking broad who had to write a check for a fucking bottle sode and took approximately 5 minutes to do so."

This happens to me nearly every time I go to the goddamn grocery store.  Why do women insist on pay for everything with a goddamn check?

And if they do pay with a goddamn check, why don't they have the fuckin thing out of their purse before the cashier is done ringing up her items and have the damn check filled out already.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:53:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And if they do pay with a goddamn check, why don't they have the fuckin thing out of their purse before the cashier is done ringing up her items and have the damn check filled out already.

I dont know but that pisses me off too.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:18:15 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope they dont have them anymore.

I got one I found though, keep it at the house.

Its also cleaner becuase of the new cards, they work like a credit card.

You dont see them empty foodstamp books laying around in the store parking lots anymore.

Illinois made them like a debit.You can get a certian amount of cash back. Really unfuckinbelievable.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:27:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:30:52 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
What ever happened to shame? My family was poor when I was a kid and we were on Welfare for exactly 6 months. My folks hated it, but the welfare system is there for a good reason...it's (suposed to be) a hand up when you fall... These people who exploit/abuse it should be put in jail and made to work a prison farm someplace...

Shame gets easy to ignore when your in your new Lincoln driving home with your steaks to cook tonighit, but first your going to watch your HDTV.

Yes I worked for the calbe comapy, lots of people in the project have 3 and 4 digital TV setups.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:32:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Yup. My sisters boyfriend works for a cable company and he often does installs where the home theater and computer systems are worth more than the trailer they're living in.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:40:00 AM EDT
[#32]
yeah I used to work at Sheetz convenience store, and all the food stamps people would practically buy their groceries there, about 30 dollars of made-to-order food, another 10 dollars worth of donuts.. pissed me off.. I wanted to badly to just open their food and eat it right in front of them, and then say "hey, I paid for it..."
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:51:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Hawaii?....Probably a Hooker.  I saw plenty of them in front of my hotel. Look real nice and all.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:59:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Their welfare check (cash benefit) is on the debit card as well as their foodstamps. Not uncommon to see a well dressed person with a nice car living on foodstamps...when I worked for a supermarket
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:23:09 AM EDT
[#35]
I worked in the seafood department and every month we had this one lady come in a buy lobster,not a small chick lobster either,usually the 2-3lb range,and lobster prices were not cheap,usually around 10 bucks a pound. My husband and I can't afford lobster like that. She also had real little kids. It used to really tee me off.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:36:27 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont know but that pisses me off too.

+1  Yeah, no shit...some people need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:37:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Sounds like a great deal...if you don't mind living around hundreds of lowlife government tit suckers just like yourself...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:38:58 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Sounds like a great deal...if you don't mind living around hundreds of lowlife government tit suckers just like yourself...

I see a good many are living in the PJs anymore they live in decent enough apartments ot sometimes houses.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:51:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Go eat your hot dogs.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:37:30 AM EDT
[#40]
When I notice someone pay with a welfare card thats wearing lots of gold/designer clothes, I always say "Your Welcome for the Groceries". Sometimes I just get a stupid look but sometimes it gets really interesting.

Person with card "Wachu mean sain welcom fo D Grocery? Dis be my food!"
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:39:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Urban legends are fun. The woman should be fat, black and driving a Cadillac.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:53:00 AM EDT
[#42]
My favorite was when living in Denver, I read about a proposed program to take HUD houses that had foreclosed and given them to the homeless.

Lets see......kick out a family after PAYING the mortgage for a few years because they fell on bad times so you can GIVE the same house to someone who hasn't tried to pay for squat.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:56:10 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

ain't urban legends.  I've seen losers with the welfare card buying meats (steaks) from albertsons, talking on the cel phone while whipping out the card.

txl
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:01:06 AM EDT
[#44]
my wife is a financial worker (welfare worker) for the state in the twin cities area.  From what she tells me every day, the biggest problem is the  welfare workers themselves.  3/4 of them don't know their job and don't give a crap who gets what.  They are lazy and just there for the check ever other week.  pretty much like their clients EXCEPT they have a job.
some people genuinely need help and i mean really need help.  She has told me a couple cases were even the hardest of you hard asses here would break down and help these people out.   but MOST of them are just there to milk the system and get what they can, and the people in charge of their cases don't verify job status, income quota's, etc.  Or they do verify it and never follow up on it to see if anything has changed.  
the average case load were my wife works is about 300 people/ worker.  kinda hard to keep tabs on all of them if your not into your job and understand what you are doing.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:02:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Similar story: I work for a large retailer here in Birmingham, and we were doing some community involvement projects several years ago before the Olympic soccer games were coming to town. We were cleaning up houses in and around Legion field(where the Soccer games were to be played), you know, landscaping, painting, etc. Well about 4 of us slaved on this one house painting it all day, took forever because of all the overgrown rose bushes around it. At the end of the day this lady pulls up in a brand new Mercedes, jumps out and says "Thanks, that looks great".  I was so mad I could barely speak.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:02:45 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ain't urban legends.  I've seen losers with the welfare card buying meats (steaks) from albertsons, talking on the cel phone while whipping out the card.

txl

I'm starting to think we should all play the same game. That'd put an end to it in no time.
As it is, the losers are going to crush the US economy, but they'll be the only ones bleeding it dry. Something about them gaining all the proceeds really chaps my ass.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

txl

+1  My sister in law is one such.  She's got housing allowances, food allowances, all from the Gov't.  Meanwhile, Cell phones, Cable TV, dvd's etc. etc.  and a live in boyfriend/Fiance now.  

The guy has some pride at least.  He's a working man with plans to live respectably and buy a home, etc.
Scott
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:30:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
She has told me a couple cases were even the hardest of you hard asses here would break down and help these people out.

The problem is not with helping people out.   THe problem is the Gov't doing it.

fwiw
Scott
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:37:30 AM EDT
[#49]
I was young, my wife and I just married a few months, was working on my masters, both of us working jobs.  We were at the store behind a lady that was trying to pay with food stamps, and the checker told her she could not buy dog food with food stamps.  So, the lady took the dog food out of her cart, went back to the meat market, and picked up steaks.

My wife and I were living on beans and rice, and this lady was buying steaks for her dogs with food stamps.

We didn't have much to buy, and ended up following steak lady out into the parking lot.  She quite literally got into a new Caddy and drove off.

Something is wrong here.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:42:52 AM EDT
[#50]
I quit, now where do I sign up for welfare
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top