Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/13/2005 5:27:09 PM EDT
and today sucks

i' m helping my mom at my parents' corner store and some kids (b/w 10-14 yrs old) came in yelling and screaming and screwing w/ the merchandice and mocking us "chinamen" folks

my mom went over the edge when one of the girls started to yell at HER for a snickers

my mom told em all to get out of the store; they responded by yelling and saying that they were going to get thier mom here

we told em to go ahead; but then the boy (brother, 13, or so i guess to the 2 sisters) came back in and started to raise more hell saying that he'll "come back up in here and trash this MF place w/ us up in it" and that he aint scared and crap

then he started to knock stuff over, then i jumped our counter and chased the little bastard where he got behing one of our costomers and i yelled to him to get OUT!--threatening my family and home right in front of us, little fuk
i followed em out to make sure they did not do shit outside (like tear something up)

5 mins later, they come back in w/ thier mom and they are accusing me of telling them to "Get outta here (the "N" word)"

i told em i did not and that we had vid cams to prove it; and they were yelling crap that i did say that, and other crap

i was about to call the cops, but i got busy AND my phone battery was dead, but i did get the security tape

luckily, the lady called the cops

when i popped that tape in out VCR, those kids shut the hell up (finally) but the mom kept on asking me "where is the sound?", like i'm bluffing em, while i'm trying to find the spot

the GPD (who was afr. am., but we know him as he stops by every now and then, and knows we dont say that stuff) watched the tape (w/ GREAT sound) and saw what happened; he told those little bastard kids NOT to come back in (after asking our permission)

good riddence, little fukers, always raising hell, but one day, one of em is going to do some nasty shit to us

****P.S: my first thread was locked, for derogatory remarks (quoted from those bastards), that i just posted w/ out thinking, and it was my fault for not editing it

I'm sorry ar15.com members and moderators

thanks for being there to hear this rant

and anyone can call me a wuss for apologizing, but its the right thing to do, as yall did nothing wrong to me, and i should have been watching what i posted****

what the hell is the world comming too w/ young punks screwing w/ working citizens?

damn, just last night, some drunk youngster got pissed for my mom asking for ID and started to yell shit about "shooting up in here" and crap

damn this neighborhood; with robberies, assaults, and burglary up, all sorts of folks loosing thier minds anyone else see this happening to thier neighborhood

now i got to get back to work....
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
and anyone can call me a wuss for apologizing,

Never anything wussy about admitting an honest mistake.  

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing to be sorry for in the least.
Sticks and stones.
Some folks are wound way to tight when it comes to WORDS and are easily offended.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#3]
"mocking us chinamen folks"????

...sounds like a hate-crime to me.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:35:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Draw down on them and tell them to" hurry up and buy, you buy now".
Whad you say about my momma?  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I just hope yall are armed behind the counter.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:37:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I just hope yall are armed behind the counter.

If you work in a cash business, you better be armed.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred, uh. . . Asian-American.  Please.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:44:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, Your thread was locked?  I mean you were just reporting what was said, and not by you.  I thought that was what the 1st amendment was for.  WTF?  Maybe you should have changed the title, but......Censorship is censorship, right.

Anyhow I wasn't offended by your title, or post.  I also think that if what you said is how everything went down(I am not questioning you honesty), you should get some kind of medal for maintaining self control.

I know I am new here, but I hope the MOD's don't make a habit out infringing on our 1st admendment rights(Not saying they do!).  This is website dedicated to protecting all of our rights, right, not just our 4th.

Peace and love to everyone

Travis

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#11]
some classes of people are worse than others...................

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#12]
You should have started a beat down.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry about your day. And the locked thread. Hell, they locked mine about Raquel Welch.

Like 1IV said, hope your right to keep and bear arms isn't infringed upon.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Wasn't there a shooting of a little black girl in the back of the head by a Korean store owner back when the Rodney King shit was going down?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Pepper spray and ask questions later.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Things could have been much worse

(NSFW)

Alternate site

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:59:07 PM EDT
[#17]
I am guessing you are in Jackson.

Get out of that shithole while you can.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Whad you say about my momma?  

Funny.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Things could have been much worse

(NSFW)

Alternate site

"Go home home boy"  and "talk to the hand" are the only words I could make out from the cashier.  I have pitched that little bastard out by his ear.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:08:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred, uh. . . Asian-American.  Please.

He probably PG'd what the kids actually said.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

That would have been a great video.  That would have been funny.  

On a serious note:  Does the Ghetto-Trash always act like this?  Or is your establishment disliked by the Homies?  

Incessent whining by jobless/lazy people and their spawn drive me nuts.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson are your real good friends.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:24:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey, lets give those kids some slack!  After all, were not their ancesters treated so badly a hundred years ago?  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson Glockare your real good friends.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson Glock1911are your real good friends.

Ben

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:36:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson Glock1911flame throwerare your real good friends.

Ben

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#27]
 Sucks that some kids just aren't taught respect and manners.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:43:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Wasn't there a shooting of a little black girl in the back of the head by a Korean store owner back when the Rodney King shit was going down?

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#29]
C'mon Al, I know you got a 12 gauge.....a little non-lethal load...and.....boomshokoloka....bust up the gang!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Props to the Asian for trying to build I life here in America!  Instead of leeching off the system like the some of the less fortunate minorities...  Last time I checked it wasn't illegal to throw racial slurs around in America either???  Not that I condone it, but if you had called them little N_____  it isn't the law's business!!??  This is a free country and you can say anything you want to someone if it isn't a verbal violent threat!  Which they were guilty of!  She should have got fined for wasting the tax payers money and a stupid police call!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:27:16 PM EDT
[#31]
I know what you mean man. This kinda stuff is getting worse everywhere. A couple of years back, when my dad was 67, he was jumped and beaten by a couple of young thugs for a few bucks. What the hell is wrong with people?

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson Glock1911flame throwerCommand Detonated AP Explosives are your real good friends.

Ben

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
You should have started a beatdraw down.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#34]
You did a good job!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:21:18 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
A turd is a turd...regardless of race, color or creed. I have known fine men and women from damned near every race...ones I am proud to call my friends...and others I would not take the trouble to spit on.

You guys just "keep on keeping on", and stay aware, alert and well armed. BTW...that tape is a very GOOD idea!

+1
cant disagree w/ that one

we are armed behind the counter (3 pistols and a shotgun)and HEAVILY inside our home (which is connected to our store--both good and bad)

i get the censorship thing, its for the children

dont think that peper spray or less lethal ammo would have been w/ out being sued; around here, people sue you for anything for everything

use to wear kevlar, but the weather here bites for it, and its tough to conceal properly, so we dropped it

jeff, i DO have the 12ga, but i dont carry anything less lethal than 000/00 buck, and as much as i would LOVE to shoot that mossy, those guys would have had my a** for "discharging a firearm or some crap or get sued, damn laws now adays protect everyone but the RIGHT folks sometimes

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:24:10 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I know what you mean man. This kinda stuff is getting worse everywhere. A couple of years back, when my dad was 67, he was jumped and beaten by a couple of young thugs for a few bucks. What the hell is wrong with people?

just got outta work (we close at 2) and i just heard some gun fire and blue lights on the south side of the block

not to mention, a local patrion of our bussiness was raped last night a couple of blocks from here at the newer projects

damn its getting BAD out here in G'ville
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:31:38 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I am guessing you are in Jackson.

Get out of that shithole while you can.

Greenville

not as bad as jackson, but its getting to be pretty bad, expecially w/ the good folks leaving, budget cuts, cut jobs, and more welfare aid to the locals
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:35:10 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

On a serious note:  Does the Ghetto-Trash always act like this?  Or is your establishment disliked by the Homies?  

some do, some dont. most of the folks who act up are either new comers, strangers or just the local roudy thug-ies

most like our establishment, but several believe that we are just white/asian folks taking black peoples' money, draining the life of the community

wonder what they think of the local druggies and violent cons and folks milking off welfare
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:39:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Way to go, having a camera WITH sound
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:58:20 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Way to go, having a camera WITH sound

+1

and i dont recommend those 4 way cameras set-up unless you have the newer zoom-in models w/ good resolution

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson Glock1911flame thrower   Command Detonated AP ExplosivesJennings .22 are your real good friends.

Ben

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#42]
you live in MS, it wouldn't be Jackson, would it?

if so, move out ASAP.  it's only gonna get worse.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:18:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Get some!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:21:35 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
you live in MS, it wouldn't be Jackson, would it?

if so, move out ASAP.  it's only gonna get worse.

Greenville, by the river

it did not use to be this bad, but lots of the good folks are moving out and the bad ones stay and "re-populate" the gov't funded projects instead on providing jobs
thank you bennie tompson
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#45]
[thread hijack]

Quoted:
Wow, Your thread was locked?  I mean you were just reporting what was said, and not by you.  I thought that was what the 1st amendment was for.  WTF?  Maybe you should have changed the title, but......Censorship is censorship, right.

Anyhow I wasn't offended by your title, or post.  I also think that if what you said is how everything went down(I am not questioning you honesty), you should get some kind of medal for maintaining self control.

I know I am new here, but I hope the MOD's don't make a habit out infringing on our 1st admendment rights(Not saying they do!).  This is website dedicated to protecting all of our rights, right, not just our 4th.

Peace and love to everyone

Travis

This isn't a website owned or operated by the Federal Government.  Private website, private rules.
[/thread hijack]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Greenville, by the river

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Video and Kevlar are your friends; Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson Glock1911flame thrower   Command Detonated AP ExplosivesJennings .22thermonuclear device are your real good friends.

Ben

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Good job on getting the little fucks.

As to the appology for the language quoted, none needed as far as i'm concerned, there should have been no need to even edit it, or censor it for any reason as you were stating something that was said durring the incident. I always hate that shit.

And besides that, it's not like you used the word, the little shit accused you of saying it and thats all. Sometimes I think things really need to be lookat as far as what gets locked because of language that isn't CoC compliant.

I did an interview with a guy back in college for the school paper, and durring the interview he was talking about the first time he broke his leg and he says "It hurt like hell, I was crying like a little bitch." Well I got ripped a new one by the EIC for using a "cuss" word in my story. I simply replied, well thats what he said, thats the quote as is, and I'm not changing it. So she went and changed it for me. I immediatly had my name pulled from the byline as I wasn't about to take credit for what I thought was a story that contained an inaccurate quote. It ran as "It hurt like hell, I was crying like a little b----." The next day everyone around campus was like, thats so stupid why don't they just print the word it's not like we don't know what was said, like it's a big thing if they print the word.

The managing editor saw it my way, the EIC didn't. Oh well you win some, and sometimes yer shit gets censored for other peoples sensitivities.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:55:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Alpha DO NOT apologise.we understand.they ARE what they are.you see they had to lie to get some attention.the parent came in and was set that the kids were right and YOU were wrong.with my kids I keep an open mind with my kids I don't just automatically believe EVERYthing because kids can be bad.and can be fake in your face I live on the edge of a crappy part of town and ALWAYS carry and ALWAYS have at least one if not two magazines as spares.If you lived around here you would know I am not over reacting.if it is not the homies it is MS-13.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:57:38 AM EDT
[#50]
thanks

got the point of the censorship on ArF--its the rules
but in your case, in a public printing, the entire quote should have been used, sensitivity be damned

whats annoying as piss, eventhough I DID NOT say that the fuk says i said, he'll probably be spreading that shit around the neighborhood (if he's willing to lie to his easily-manipulated-mother, and to the PD), then he's bound to say all kinds of BS to ruine our rep (we been here for 15yrs) and bussiness

funny how they (as in poor, underpriveliged) folks can get away w/ public slander (or worse) w/ nothing to loose while law-abiding citizens and hard working folks get canned by them and legality
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top