[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]

That is a Downer.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#3]
sorry to hear this.

what kind of business?

Is this the type of business problem that can be solved by leaving a pan of cooking oil on the high burner on the stove in the break room.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
sorry to hear this.

what kind of business?

Is this the type of business problem that can be solved by leaving a pan of cooking oil on the high burner on the stove in the break room.

no it can't be solved like that, we had a good time for the first year. Money was not a problem, but now we have no customers. so i will be hoping for the best through february. if things do not pick up i am going out of business
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:47:20 PM EDT
[#5]
but now we have no customers

thats usually the crux, and sometimes there is nothing to do about it.  Good luck in your next venture.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
sorry to hear this.

what kind of business?

no it can't be solved like that, we had a good time for the first year. Money was not a problem, but now we have no customers. so i will be hoping for the best through february. if things do not pick up i am going out of business

Is your business traditionally a seasonal one?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:13:17 PM EDT
[#7]
i am guessing to say the truth, last few months have been tighter then a dog's ass
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top